Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Weather thread! 28 degrees in our back garden!

Weather thread! 28 degrees in our back garden!

Old May 30th 2005, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather thread! 28 degrees in our back garden!

Originally Posted by paulb
Is that approximate!!
forecast said 31.5 in east anglia, woken up and it's peeing down with rain and its the bank holiday!!!! We're off to Thetford Forest too for a bike ride and picnic with the kids! Anyone got a rainmac?
Old May 30th 2005, 7:07 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
forecast said 31.5 in east anglia, woken up and it's peeing down with rain and its the bank holiday!!!! We're off to Thetford Forest too for a bike ride and picnic with the kids! Anyone got a rainmac?
31.5, are you sure? It was 28 in Perth yesterday, not bad for the penultimate day of autumn.
Old May 30th 2005, 7:12 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

First frost of the season here South of Sydney today!
Old May 30th 2005, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
31.5, are you sure? It was 28 in Perth yesterday, not bad for the penultimate day of autumn.
Yup 31.5! Checked the BBC weather forecast this morning and it's saying highs of 17 degrees and rain. So disappointed as it the first day we've had 'family' time to do something nice together since we got back from oz (6 mths ago)! Mark and I have been working our backsides off and kids have been at school! Maybe we weren't meant to be enjoying the British countryside!
Old May 30th 2005, 7:19 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Well Friday it was a gorgeous 27 deg here in Stoke on Trent,Staffs on Friday and we spent all afternoon in the docs surgery having medds done.
Saturday was a little cooler but still warm, and yesterday was 21 deg.
Went to the local Canal Industrial museum and it was brill. Kids loved it.
Sat on the grass eating ice cream watching the barges go through the locks...

Today too we have ok skies and its reasonably warm. no dark cloud,can't remember when we last had rain.... today is a bank holiday here so who knows!!!! It'll probably pee it down shortly.

Ang
Old May 30th 2005, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Well Friday it was a gorgeous 27 deg here in Stoke on Trent,Staffs on Friday and we spent all afternoon in the docs surgery having medds done.
Saturday was a little cooler but still warm, and yesterday was 21 deg.
Went to the local Canal Industrial museum and it was brill. Kids loved it.
Sat on the grass eating ice cream watching the barges go through the locks...

Today too we have ok skies and its reasonably warm. no dark cloud,can't remember when we last had rain.... today is a bank holiday here so who knows!!!! It'll probably pee it down shortly.

Ang
Kids have just looked outside and decided they want to stay in all day and play on the x-box! Sooooo, I'm removing the x-box and making them wear jeans, hoodies and wellies! We will enjoy the bank holiday! My kids are really into jewllery making at the moment, so I suppose we could stay in and do that (get Mark in touch with his feminine side)!
Old May 30th 2005, 7:43 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by paulb
Is that approximate!!
Give or take 1/100 of a degree.

Today's its only been 21.2 °C

Current weather for:
Cleveland QLD
Lat: S 27 ° 31 ' 13 '' ( -27.520 ° )
Lon: E 153 ° 17 ' 3 '' ( 153.284 ° )
Elevation: 10 ft

Old May 30th 2005, 7:55 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Kids have just looked outside and decided they want to stay in all day and play on the x-box! Sooooo, I'm removing the x-box and making them wear jeans, hoodies and wellies! We will enjoy the bank holiday! My kids are really into jewllery making at the moment, so I suppose we could stay in and do that (get Mark in touch with his feminine side)!
I'm sure Mark would love you for that! LOL
Aimee has 1 of those kits and likers anything crafty. At the moment though its card making.
Rich is at work till 4, which Im a bit annoyed about as its our wedding anniversary (13 years) but hey we didn't get married till 2pm so I guess we can wait till 4 to open cards etc...

Enjoy your day whatever you decide on doing.

Ang
Old May 30th 2005, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm sure Mark would love you for that! LOL
Aimee has 1 of those kits and likers anything crafty. At the moment though its card making.
Rich is at work till 4, which Im a bit annoyed about as its our wedding anniversary (13 years) but hey we didn't get married till 2pm so I guess we can wait till 4 to open cards etc...

Enjoy your day whatever you decide on doing.

Ang
Happy anniversary! You picked a day for it! Well after much debate we've decided to take the kids to 'All Fired Up'. Its a restaurant (Italian) where you can design and make your own pottery. Our friends took their littlen's there and had a fab time (they made a plate and mug each). Best bit is Mark's driving so I can have a drink whilst at the potters wheel!
Old May 30th 2005, 8:05 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Happy anniversary! You picked a day for it! Well after much debate we've decided to take the kids to 'All Fired Up'. Its a restaurant (Italian) where you can design and make your own pottery. Our friends took their littlen's there and had a fab time (they made a plate and mug each). Best bit is Mark's driving so I can have a drink whilst at the potters wheel!
Hey could you buy one of those for keeps... just got me thinking about GHOST! with Patick Swayze and Demi Moore.

You, Mark and the potters wheel. Oh and some good music...
Old May 30th 2005, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey could you buy one of those for keeps... just got me thinking about GHOST! with Patick Swayze and Demi Moore.

You, Mark and the potters wheel. Oh and some good music...
Steady on Ang, remember its raining so we'll have the wellies on too! Oh and the kids will be watching (whilst making jewellery and mugs)! Just checked website and it looks rather posh! Its a 'ceramic cafe'! Right must dash and get ready as they open in half an hour! Will take camera and post the pics on the photopost bit later! Have a really good anniversary. Maybe you and Rich should make plates together? With our kids, whatever we make today is bound to be broken by the end of the year! Have fun love annie
Old May 30th 2005, 8:21 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Steady on Ang, remember its raining so we'll have the wellies on too! Oh and the kids will be watching (whilst making jewellery and mugs)! Just checked website and it looks rather posh! Its a 'ceramic cafe'! Right must dash and get ready as they open in half an hour! Will take camera and post the pics on the photopost bit later! Have a really good anniversary. Maybe you and Rich should make plates together? With our kids, whatever we make today is bound to be broken by the end of the year! Have fun love annie
Have a great day and look forward to the pics...
We will be having a great week really and its Richards boirthday on Friday and we are off to York for the weekend! No Kids either!!!
Old May 30th 2005, 8:38 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Whitby....Middlesbrough.........arghhh, I remember them!

It appears to be warmer in England at the moment than here in Melbourne!!!

winter has set in here now, its truely horrid, and I feel like I may aswell be in Teesside, its cold dark and grey, with a very icey wind...brrrrrgghhh! I dont want to step outside my front door........

I miss my radiators.....a hot towel is a fading memory.....

Roll on September!

Laura
x
Old May 30th 2005, 8:54 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
I miss my radiators.....a hot towel is a fading memory.....
Heated Towel Rails

Old May 30th 2005, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Nice and sunny here today, might be an enjoyable game of cricket today. Well if we win that is!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.