Weather!

Old Apr 4th 2003, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Weather!

Hi guys

Just had to let you know...we're having a fantastically massive thunderstorm here at the moment...the sky is lighting up purple and the thunder is sooooo LOUD!! No rain though so it's a bit warm (just gone half past midnight here!)

I love it here!!! WOW it's cool!!!

love sophia xx
Old Apr 4th 2003, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Weather!

Originally posted by sophia
Hi guys

Just had to let you know...we're having a fantastically massive thunderstorm here at the moment...the sky is lighting up purple and the thunder is sooooo LOUD!! No rain though so it's a bit warm (just gone half past midnight here!)

love sophia xx
Hi Sophia,

Pleased all is well in Wakiki, do you get much rain or is dry as bone all the time just wondering ...

Cheers,
Old Apr 5th 2003, 6:03 pm
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

HI

Maybe this is one post I wont show the kids, both scarred stiff of any kind of storm. Not that keen myself if I,m honest!! Must admit though I am looking forward to seeing one.

Mrs Brox
Old Apr 5th 2003, 8:02 pm
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Weather!

Originally posted by sophia
Hi guys

love sophia xx

I absolutely love thunder and lighting, is so...... ermm........ revitalising!!!
One thing I am really looking forward to I must admit, is a good thunderstorm, havent seen a decent one in years!! Actually the last time I did see one I was.....in Australia!
Old Apr 6th 2003, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hi guys

Well the rain is kind of hit and miss, and it doesn't do things by halves either!! When it decides to rain, boy does it RAIN!! The other week it rained for about 20 mins and it absolutely bounced it down...proper monsoon type rain, the drains in the street couldn't cope with the deluge so the street flooded!!

It was a bit disconcerting for any cars trying to get down our street, especially when they rounded the corner and found all the kids out in dinghys, on lilos and surfboards...most cars chickened out and turned around!!! Austin even ventured out and paddled for a bit (that's the 3 year old, not the husband!! mind you I think he loved it as much as Austin!!!)

Now the weather has cooled down as we head into winter I expect we'll see more rain, the farmers definitely need it, but not sure when it will come, the sky has been more cloudy than usual so I'm sure it'll start soon.

I usesd to be a bit scared of thunderstorms in the UK...but I have to say they are sooo awe-inspiring when they do happen here, you can't help but be impressed with them....well I am anyway!!!

We are moving shortly as we've finally bought a house, moving just up the road to safety bay area...can't wait to change the wonderful PINK kitchen cupboards they've got in the house!!!

love sophia xx