Weather?*!*?

Old Apr 19th 2003, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Anniexx is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Weather?*!*?

So what's going on with the weather here in the UK?
We had a scorcher here yesterday,had a bar-b-q,got sunburnt,the full summer package! Got up this morning,put shorts on and ran in the garden,ran straight back in and put jumper and jeans on,IT WAS FREEZING!!!! :scared: They now reckon it's gonna snow here tomorrow..what is going on?????
So what's the weather been like this easter weekend where you are at the moment???

Hi to my sis bernice if she sees this

Anniexx

P.s Happy Easter hope you all get lots of eggs!
Old Apr 19th 2003, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally Agree.

The weather here is flippin Bonkers and the timing is great with the school Hols What will it do next?

Can't wait to get out to Oz and hopefully something a bit more predictable At the very least it should be possible to predict if it will be Shorts or Wooly jumpers the next day

Sindy
Old Apr 19th 2003, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

If only we could get at least three months of sun in UK it would be a great place to live.

Old Apr 19th 2003, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all

Put the house on the market, so decided to do a boot sale, we lasted until 11am and it took me 3 hours, 1 hot bath and central heating on 30 degrees to get remotely warm again.

All Andy could say nearly every 5 minutes, remind me of why we are going to OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brrrrrrrrr

karen and andy
Old Apr 20th 2003, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

In Bris last year we were still boiling in May, awful the heat went on for 8 months solid.

This year we have had duvets on the beds for a fortnight already and summer rarely went over 35 I think we only used the airconditioning about 50 days, last year it went for almost eight months. Weather patterns are weird. Looking out the window now its getting dark already, fine drizzle, windy and its only 4pm, we were just saying how oddly cool this year has been here.
I have actually really liked this summer far more bareable than any we have had before.