Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We are really drunk but back from the grand prix

We are really drunk but back from the grand prix

Old Mar 6th 2005, 12:10 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default We are really drunk but back from the grand prix

AND.......................................
Schumacher didn't finish!!! YIPEEEEEEEE

The weather held out and the sunscreen was applied at one point. The people and supporters (mainly Ferrari ) were nice and the marshals did a great job (thanks to Poll and the Bloke for upholding the forum name in high regard)

I was barracking for Webber and my buddies for Coulthard so all in all a good day was had by all.

We finished up in the marshals barbeque party with free alcohol and food for all, and a great live band and we are oll a bit worse for wear (Poll wanted to write pissed as a rat but i said no, however we saw a ferkin massive one when we stopped off at the very posh suburb of Toorak on the way home for a bladder revival stop)#

Thanks to the Bloke for his chauffeur services, he's quite long suffering apparently

Lots of love Poll and Hevs xxxxxx
Old Mar 6th 2005, 1:19 pm
PommieLeague

Default Re: We are really drunk but back from the grand prix

Whooopeee stop the world i wanna get off.

Old Mar 6th 2005, 2:14 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a good time was had by all.........

Well done Poll on sabotaging the kraut's car
Old Mar 6th 2005, 2:29 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Whooopeee stop the world i wanna get off.
Well don't let us stop you............

Polly
Old Mar 6th 2005, 2:34 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hevs

The weather held out and the sunscreen was applied at one point. The people and supporters (mainly Ferrari ) were nice and the marshals did a great job (thanks to Poll and the Bloke for upholding the forum name in high regard)

I was barracking for Webber and my buddies for Coulthard so all in all a good day was had by all.

We finished up in the marshals barbeque party with free alcohol and food for all, and a great live band and we are oll a bit worse for wear (Poll wanted to write pissed as a rat but i said no, however we saw a ferkin massive one when we stopped off at the very posh suburb of Toorak on the way home for a bladder revival stop)#

Thanks to the Bloke for his chauffeur services, he's quite long suffering apparently

Great great and great.

Really glad you had a good time chicks, free alcohol is always a bonus
See ya
Love
Kala
Old Mar 6th 2005, 2:39 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

free booze, you lucky sods

can I come next year
Old Mar 6th 2005, 3:19 pm
Merlot

Drunken pack of buggers

VERY, VERY envious!

M

Old Mar 6th 2005, 5:29 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you had a good time.

Free booze cant be a bad thing.

Old Mar 6th 2005, 6:09 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't Poll on the corner 3? If so, did she help push him out of the gravel?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 4:53 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by walaj
Wasn't Poll on the corner 3? If so, did she help push him out of the gravel?

Didn't you see her flash her boobs to put him off as he came round the corner?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 5:07 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Yes!!! Now the rest can have a chance too and possibly we'll have some exciting F1 in the future. It got sooo boring to watch him win every year.

Did you enjoy Melb Hevs?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 5:09 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by G'Day
Yes!!! Now the rest can have a chance too and possibly we'll have some exciting F1 in the future. It got sooo boring to watch him win every year.

Did you enjoy Melb Hevs?

Hevs lives here, its Polly thats from QLD.
Old Mar 7th 2005, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy
Hevs lives here, its Polly thats from QLD.
idiot me, and I haven't even drunk anything.
Where else would the world's most livable city be?
Old Mar 7th 2005, 8:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

idiot me, and I haven't even drunk anything.
Where else would the world's most livable city be?
Its very liveable, and I'm sober now, and Hevs has just done us a really lovely meal with lots of lettuce, and is now putting the leftovers in a tupperware box; this is what Australia is really about!!
We went sightseeing today too and saw the big head office of Tupperware so now I know we are in the centre of civilisation.......

(pictures to follow at a later date....!)
Old Mar 7th 2005, 8:58 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Did you enjoy Melb Hevs?
I love watching him win and I hope that he will win all of the other races.....would be great to see noone else win haha....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.