Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We are on our way!!!

We are on our way!!!

Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice
Default We are on our way!!!

Just got the golden ticket today!!!! Melbourne here we come, hoping to book flights for the 1st December... What is the weather like now?? I need some sun!

Stuck at work but cant wait to get home to celebrate, off to Devon this weekend to say bye to the family - cant wait for a good celebration!!!!!

I am waffling becuase i cant talk about it at work becuase they dont know i am going anywhere yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of
Default Re: We are on our way!!!

Congratulations.... so pleased for you

enjoy your new life!!

Sarah
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LittleHobo
Just got the golden ticket today!!!! Melbourne here we come, hoping to book flights for the 1st December... What is the weather like now?? I need some sun!

Stuck at work but cant wait to get home to celebrate, off to Devon this weekend to say bye to the family - cant wait for a good celebration!!!!!

I am waffling becuase i cant talk about it at work becuase they dont know i am going anywhere yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratualtions waffle away! Whats your time line etc?
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:15 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! enjoy celebrating
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS
Cant wait until we in the same position
Good Luck
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

said it on the marchies but i'll say it again....

Congratulations

it's your big day so there are never too many congrats!!

sam xxxxx
Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:00 pm

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations from me as well , wish my wait was over!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

yc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really niceyc2m is just really nice

Fantastic news - Big plate full of Congrats!!!! -

yc2m
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Jessica25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:43 pm
Kate,Mark,Jack and Scott

sunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to allsunny somers is a name known to all

all the best littlehobo, will keep a look out for an update, safe journey.
love devon.
kate
Old Oct 16th 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic news. Congratulation's!!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future

fantastic news enjoy your new life

i bet that was hard not being able to tell anyone or jump around the room or anything LOL
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

thanks everyone for the congrates! We are booking tonight for the 1st December! WOOOHOOOO!

Was very hard yesterday to not jump up and down and even harder today!!!

Good luck vibes to all that are waiting... it is so surreal when you actually see it in your inbox, you double check to see it is real!
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Your happiness is catching ...many congratulations