Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We are not even there yet.............

Wikiposts

We are not even there yet.............

Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

ROFLMAO LIKE IT!!

We considered getting a boxer as i love them, but i was told by a breeder that they are extremely lively and require a lot of exercise. In the end we got a little fluff ball!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

A little Fluff ball would suit me right down to the ground!!!
Much better than a boxer dribbling spit all over the place!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:57 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by S Oldfield
A little Fluff ball would suit me right down to the ground!!!
Much better than a boxer dribbling spit all over the place!!!
It's when they shake their heads........that's the time to get your brolly out!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

jerzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We are not even there yet.............

Originally posted by S Oldfield
and my 16 year old keeps on about getting a dog.

We have agreed on the conditions that he takes sole responsibilty. (Thats a bloody joke)

he now wants to know if there are any dog homes in perth and will he be able to get a boxer.

My thoughts are :scared: :scared:
We're heading out in October, and have a 3 year old. We told him the other day and he's not stopped going on about it since. He's very upset that we're not going NOW! and every time we get in the car he asks "are we going to Australia now ?"

The really worrying thing is he likes to poke at small creatures he finds in the garden :scared:
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:32 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: We are not even there yet.............

Originally posted by jerzy
We're heading out in October, and have a 3 year old. We told him the other day and he's not stopped going on about it since. He's very upset that we're not going NOW! and every time we get in the car he asks "are we going to Australia now ?"

The really worrying thing is he likes to poke at small creatures he finds in the garden :scared:
That is worrying. A lot of our critters will poke him back in a not-nice fashion.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by artep
It's when they shake their heads........that's the time to get your brolly out!!

Don't worry too much about the slobber-they are bred now so that they don't dribble and cover you in goo QUITE as much as is believed.

Seriously though they are a lot of work as they are highly strung when pups and need lots of attention and walkies.

But they are FAB!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:32 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, weve had two Boxers,THEY NEVER GROW UP! always have a puppy attitude-Full of fun! easy to train but like to play dumb!
Great dogs for kids & when they are in trouble have the cutest face ever!
We are for a Boxer & British Bully once we are settled,Oh & a wee cocker spaniel! & a Large garden!!
Donna