Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We are not even there yet.............

Wikiposts

We are not even there yet.............

Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We are not even there yet.............

and my 16 year old keeps on about getting a dog.

We have agreed on the conditions that he takes sole responsibilty. (Thats a bloody joke)

he now wants to know if there are any dog homes in perth and will he be able to get a boxer.

My thoughts are :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:39 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: We are not even there yet.............

Originally posted by S Oldfield

We have agreed on the conditions that he takes sole responsibilty. (Thats a bloody joke)

he now wants to know if there are any dog homes in perth and will he be able to get a boxer.

We are here and my son is trying to blag my head to get a bloody snake, a sharpei dog and a blue tongue lizard, you can guess my answer

so think yourself lucky yours only wants a boxer dog. We bought a maremma dog on Sunday and he is beautiful like a little sheep looks a lot nicer than a snake me thinks....good luck anyway
johanne:scared:
Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Ah ha.. toby has just sold his snakes.

I hate the things but to tell the truth I didnt even know they were there half the time.

Mind you there was no way I would have held them
My youngest, Jake had a couple of Gekoes. They were really cute. However he lost one. Dont ask me how, but it disappeared.

He has also just sold the last ready for our move.

Will i be able to get a boxer in Perth?
Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:47 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Ah ha.. toby has just sold his snakes.

I hate the things but to tell the truth I didnt even know they were there half the time.

Mind you there was no way I would have held them
My youngest, Jake had a couple of Gekoes. They were really cute. However he lost one. Dont ask me how, but it disappeared.

He has also just sold the last ready for our move.

Will i be able to get a boxer in Perth?
Hi Sandra
yeh you can get boxer dogs over here i have seen a few going for walkies with their owners.
dont think you will find one in a dogs home but you never know, there is loads for sale in the www.tradingpost.com.au just check them out price wise...
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for that......couldnt find any on there but at least I know they are available. Still not bloody keen, as they chew ya bloody furniture...but it is s uch a big move for our teenager we will do anything to help him settle. Or bribe him as my sister says!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks for that......couldnt find any on there but at least I know they are available. Still not bloody keen, as they chew ya bloody furniture...but it is s uch a big move for our teenager we will do anything to help him settle. Or bribe him as my sister says!!
Sandra
I know the feeling. My two are desperate for a dog and he want a labradoodle or a yorkie poo

Dont know how I am going to get out of this one

Good luck Sandra
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

We have promised our daughter the same when we get to Perth next year !! She really wants a boxer too ! she has even given it a name its going to be called Bailey ! mind you think im even more excited about it than her
see you on the dog beach !!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice

we are taking our Boxer with us.

He's only costing us £2000 to get there:scared: :scared: :scared:

It's only going to cost us £1700 for 4 one way
Old Jun 15th 2004, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice

Sydney can't wait.
Attached Thumbnails We are not even there yet.............-img_0341.jpg  
Old Jun 15th 2004, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally posted by nickyjohnt
We have promised our daughter the same when we get to Perth next year !! She really wants a boxer too ! she has even given it a name its going to be called Bailey ! mind you think im even more excited about it than her
see you on the dog beach !!!

Bloodyhell this is scarey...Toby has named his also...called it `ice`Now how the bloodyhell can you name a dog that you havent even got??????
Old Jun 15th 2004, 6:51 am
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light

What is it with kids and dogs?? Our daughter only agreed to go if we could get a dog when we got there. Like you I said as long as she took responsibility for it. I know that's a laugh and I'll be the one out at 05:30 in the morning walking it!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:29 am
Go Banana's !!

I have the same prob. only our daughter is 6!

Jill

Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:42 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

A mate of mine used to breed boxers. The main thing that sticks in my mind from my memories of them is they spend most of their time with huge gloops of slobber hanging out of their mouths....eeeewww!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 8:46 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

wouldn't he rather have a car????
Old Jun 15th 2004, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

glhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by debsy
Sandra
I know the feeling. My two are desperate for a dog and he want a labradoodle or a yorkie poo

Dont know how I am going to get out of this one

Good luck Sandra
Did you know theres a new breed of dog now which is a cross between a bull dog and a shitzu? Yeah for real apparantly its called a Bullshit
I must get one we would get on well lol cheers Catherine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.