Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We need a mole!!!

We need a mole!!!

Old Dec 3rd 2003, 7:34 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default We need a mole!!!

What we need to do is this, figure out who is the most persuasive / intelligent or just a little bit dodgy person on the forum, once this is established then do the following:

1. Arrange to fly them out to The Adelaide Processing Centre, could involve a raffle or bring and buy sale to raise the funds, I would be willing to collect bottle tops.

2. Establish an insider informant in the processing centre ( might be a bit tricky ).

3 Get them to put all our files on the top of the pile and shove the others who don't use this forum to the bottom or behind a cabinet or radiator.

Haven't worked out the finer details yet but I would be willing to act as a decoy, anybody interested???? Either that or just carry on waiting, so are you in or in???

If you don't like the sound of it now, have a glass or two of wine and get back to me.
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 7:48 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, I really lolled, and that doesn't happen often!

Hilarious!

I'm in! and haven't even had alcohol! ANd I'm not even going through Adelaide!
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Podgypossum would be ideal methinks- afterall, she's in adelaide... perhaps she could apply for a job? What do you think Podgy? We could all bring over M&S knickers as payment!
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Larissa
Podgypossum would be ideal methinks- afterall, she's in adelaide... perhaps she could apply for a job? What do you think Podgy? We could all bring over M&S knickers as payment!

Ooooh..M&S knickers now hteres a good bribe!!..as long as they still do large ones..LOL

Not sure if i should admit to this or not, but we were in the immigration department last week!!!

I am happy ot undertake the espionage and treachery... but i feel i need some compensation for not getting a free plane trip... how about you fly my daughters down instead?
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Well... that's a bit steep. We could club together and get a few pairs of keks (mother's weird northern expression) but flights... that would mean sending the sprogs out to clean chimneys! Go on Podgy... shuffle the papers about a bit and breeze about the office saying "Larissa, that's such a nice name" etc.etc.
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 8:32 pm
Badge

sounds like a job for Badgers who likes nothing better than to snoop around in the mud..

lol

Badge

Old Dec 3rd 2003, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by badgersmount
sounds like a job for Badgers who likes nothing better than to snoop around in the mud..

lol

Badge
Maybe your army training would pay off? You could sneak into the building, set off the fire alarm and do a bit of file swopping when they're waiting around outside...
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 9:08 pm
Badge

cue tune from "Mission Impossible"