Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wE MIGHT HAVE A VISA!!!!

wE MIGHT HAVE A VISA!!!!

Old Jun 28th 2006, 6:56 am
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default wE MIGHT HAVE A VISA!!!!

Oh my goodness! Had call from George (our fabulous agent) this morning to tell us we have a CO and they would like some more documents from us today so that they could possibly grant us our visa!!!!

Our application was acknowledged 5th March (MODL) and is just me and my husband so quite a simple case. I am amazed, I thought we would be waiting at least another month or two.

George said during the last week of June they are filling the quota as the visa year ends so you never know guys you might get a great surprise too!

We also accepted an offer on our house on Monday so all being well we should be ion oz in 8-10 weeks if our house chain goes smoothly.

Fingers crossed this thread soon becomes a got it thread!

I am so late for work!!!!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:32 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: wE MIGHT HAVE A VISA!!!!

Originally Posted by Vernons
Oh my goodness! Had call from George (our fabulous agent) this morning to tell us we have a CO and they would like some more documents from us today so that they could possibly grant us our visa!!!!

Our application was acknowledged 5th March (MODL) and is just me and my husband so quite a simple case. I am amazed, I thought we would be waiting at least another month or two.

George said during the last week of June they are filling the quota as the visa year ends so you never know guys you might get a great surprise too!

We also accepted an offer on our house on Monday so all being well we should be ion oz in 8-10 weeks if our house chain goes smoothly.

Tremendous, congrats !
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Great news. Fingers toes and everything crossed for you.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:35 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Fingers crossed for you.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:35 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Thats excellent news! ooh take the day off work....I'll let ya......you can celebrate then!

Jackie x
Old Jun 28th 2006, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

dolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud ofdolly123 has much to be proud of

Amazing. n advance congrats. wow
p.s.hope they take me too in approval list.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: wE MIGHT HAVE A VISA!!!!

Got everything crossed for you both!!

Paula
Old Jun 28th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Get the info in asap as we sent our police checks via agent via email to CO on Monday morning and were told by agent usually takes 8 weeks for last bit, got our visa letter yesterday morning. Was obviously sitting waiting for final bits and rushed through to get the quota in as George said by the end of June as new visa year starts from July I believe.

Be quick, I speak from experience

Mick
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:40 am
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

Excellent news, well done. Don't worry about work, you won't be there for much longer!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

Caledonia2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that would be awesome!!! Good luck!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:03 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d :d
Old Jun 28th 2006, 8:08 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Alleady said it but,many congratulations and all the best for the future. Lor

Last edited by lor; Jun 28th 2006 at 8:11 pm.