We made it!!!!!

Old May 28th 2005, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default We made it!!!!!

Hi

Well after all the ups and downs of migration we have made it to 2 years TODAY!!!!!
Got to wait until July 2nd to apply for citizenship as me and my youngest were in the uk for 5 weeks last march. Hey but thats only 5 weeks away,
out tonight to celebrate with friends.

Old May 28th 2005, 2:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We made it!!!!!

WOW! COngratulations! Doesn't seem that long ago that we were all back in England and you were just about to leave!
How is life treating you now??
Old May 28th 2005, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

jwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura aboutjwinch has a spectacular aura about

Well Done !

I remember you found it a struggle work wise, Glad everything has worked out for you
Old May 28th 2005, 10:19 pm
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

Well done abergas.........

Don't know if you remember me.....
We,ve just completed 9mths in Kingscliff (NSW/QLD border) and guess what finally got my plumbing licence... Now i'm on a mission to get my drainers licence , and gas qualifications back....it's all good fun isn't it...

Not working at the moment, finished my job on the new Goldcoast hospital extension , then took my owner builders course at TAFE college.....We brought a lot (plot) at the "SALT" Kingscliff last year.. and i'm currently bissy putting in the drainage.

All the best plum...

Last edited by the plumber; May 28th 2005 at 10:30 pm.
Old May 29th 2005, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by the plumber
Well done abergas.........

Don't know if you remember me.....
We,ve just completed 9mths in Kingscliff (NSW/QLD border) and guess what finally got my plumbing licence... Now i'm on a mission to get my drainers licence , and gas qualifications back....it's all good fun isn't it...

Not working at the moment, finished my job on the new Goldcoast hospital extension , then took my owner builders course at TAFE college.....We brought a lot (plot) at the "SALT" Kingscliff last year.. and i'm currently bissy putting in the drainage.

All the best plum...
Hiya Plum
I have lost your number can you pm it to me.

Abergas
I cannot believe two years have passed. We have been here since last October and time has flown by. Good luck Abergas.
Old May 29th 2005, 11:38 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by abergas
Hi

Well after all the ups and downs of migration we have made it to 2 years TODAY!!!!!
Got to wait until July 2nd to apply for citizenship as me and my youngest were in the uk for 5 weeks last march. Hey but thats only 5 weeks away,

Well done will you be changing your names to Bruce and Sheila now by deed poll!!
ViVi
Old May 29th 2005, 1:55 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

congratulations to you lot!!!...well done...it'll be our turn soon
Old May 29th 2005, 5:13 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough
Red face Congrats!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! well done!!!
Hope u have a good time in Aussie and make sure u keep updating us all on ur progress!!!!
e-mail back
love
chloe
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 30th 2005, 2:33 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, Abergas - that's a blast from the past, congratulations.

We're still waiting on the date for the ceremony despite having applied nearly 3 months ago...
Old May 30th 2005, 5:05 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Abergas.

As Renth said a blast from the past. I remember you leaving the UK and we were still waiting on the visa. We are 15 months in with a baby to be born anytime. 5 days overdue. Our child will be an aussie before us but we will be in your position soon as time flys.

Jo
Old May 30th 2005, 5:16 am
Sand, sea and serenity

Milo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Well done! We are right behind you, just under 4 months to go and we can apply Time goes so quick when you are having fun.

Marie
Old May 31st 2005, 5:53 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

blimey - def blast from the past!
and plumb too!!

hope all you guys are having fun......

sue
Old May 31st 2005, 6:16 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Good on ya guys...wow 2 years...I bet it's gone quick...
Congrats xxx
Old May 31st 2005, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Wink Re: We made it!!!!!

Hi
Thanks for all the congrats, can't quite believe it ourselves, alot has happened in the 2 years! Still not happy with the job situation, mainly the wages, but we get by, We have achieved what we set out to do, have no mortgage and to survive long enough to get citizenship, so thats a plus, I haven't always been positive but we stuck it out. I actually feel a great weight lifted off our shoulders getting this far, and i've been alot happier in the last couple of months.

Not everybody has the same experience, some find jobs easily some not, after the long wait most have just to get the visa, and the money you spend getting over here, setting up again for your new life, try and stay for the citizenship, it gives you a choice! to return without all the hassle you have the first time round.

Good luck to everyone at whatever stage you are in migration

thanks again
Yve
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:50 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Thanks for all the congrats, can't quite believe it ourselves, alot has happened in the 2 years! Still not happy with the job situation, mainly the wages, but we get by, We have achieved what we set out to do, have no mortgage and to survive long enough to get citizenship, so thats a plus, I haven't always been positive but we stuck it out. I actually feel a great weight lifted off our shoulders getting this far, and i've been alot happier in the last couple of months.

Not everybody has the same experience, some find jobs easily some not, after the long wait most have just to get the visa, and the money you spend getting over here, setting up again for your new life, try and stay for the citizenship, it gives you a choice! to return without all the hassle you have the first time round.

Good luck to everyone at whatever stage you are in migration

thanks again
Yve
Hey Yve & Dave...

We celebrated 2 years in Oz on Saturday as well.
I think, as I said on the gas course, we may well have arrived on the same plane!

Good to see that after all your ups & downs, you're having a bit better luck now. We've not exactly had it easy either, what with me breaking my back etc. but no regrets at all. We love it here & have no intention of ever going back, (other than for a holiday).

Good luck, & we should catch up for a beer soon. It's been too long!

Cheers... John & Gillian....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.