are we lucky?

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

delia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default are we lucky?

We've been living in Perth for one year now and evrything seems to be working out for us, touch wood! We have decent jobs, managed to buy a nice house with kids everywhere for our son to play with (he would stay here by himself should we ever want to leave), good neighbours, and friends in Perth from the uk we met whilst applying. If anyone is considering coming over i would strongly advise them to give it a go, we put a lot of effort into our first year and it is paying off. Summer is just around the corner and we can enjoy it from the comfort settled surroundings, the hard work is getting easier and i've not been as happy in years,we have weekends away planned, family visits, endless BBQs, and much more. Perth is a beautiful and prosperous city if you know where to look. Don't listen to people giving you crap about it being isolated and boring with poor wages and opportunity, it is abundant with prosperity and life. I am proud to call Perth my home.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: are we lucky?

Originally Posted by delia
We've been living in Perth for one year now and evrything seems to be working out for us, touch wood! We have decent jobs, managed to buy a nice house with kids everywhere for our son to play with (he would stay here by himself should we ever want to leave), good neighbours, and friends in Perth from the uk we met whilst applying. If anyone is considering coming over i would strongly advise them to give it a go, we put a lot of effort into our first year and it is paying off. Summer is just around the corner and we can enjoy it from the comfort settled surroundings, the hard work is getting easier and i've not been as happy in years,we have weekends away planned, family visits, endless BBQs, and much more. Perth is a beautiful and prosperous city if you know where to look. Don't listen to people giving you crap about it being isolated and boring with poor wages and opportunity, it is abundant with prosperity and life. I am proud to call Perth my home.
Thanks Delia. Very nice thread. Brought a smile to my face. Glad everything worked out for you and the family
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Delia

Nice to see a positive attitude and you all giving it a real go. Hope to be posting something similar in the next 18 months. Dead jealous

Ah well, back to dreaming........
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 2:54 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Craig Brooke
Delia

Nice to see a positive attitude and you all giving it a real go. Hope to be posting something similar in the next 18 months. Dead jealous

Ah well, back to dreaming........
Hopefully we will be saying the same things come end of 2005

good post !
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:03 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

Only 4 weeks to go for me then i am out in Perth, the nerves are really setting in now hehehe.
Hope things work out as well for me as for you
tc
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:06 pm
Cheeky

Hi Delia!!

Wow how fab!! You sound really happy, content and settled!
Im sooooooo jealous!!!

Seriously though its lovely to hear everything is going great for you!

Good onya!

Cheeky!!

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 4:10 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

You made my day with your wonderful attitude!!!!

Good luck!

Philomena