Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We are in the Living Abroad magazine in the UK

We are in the Living Abroad magazine in the UK

Old Jun 20th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default We are in the Living Abroad magazine in the UK

Hi,

We did a story a while ago and had some photos took here in Caloundra. We have not seen it yet. Just for those who are still in the UK I did write a very candid piece about moving over not all the rose coloured ray bans.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 9:52 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are in the Living Abroad magazine in the UK

Interesting ... I had a call from that magazine yesterday inviting us to advertise with them ... hope you were kind to us, Carrianne ...

Best regards.
Old Jun 21st 2008, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Always Alan x
Old Jun 21st 2008, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

Fame at last!!! You will have to send us a link to the article
Old Jun 21st 2008, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

How cool!

We were in it too earlier this year, was so exciting!

http://livingabroadmagazine.com.trip...d=167&Itemid=1

Do you have a link for yours? I had a look on the website but couldn't find it.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi,

I am not sure we have been uploaded yet?

I will have to check
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Simo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really nice

where abouts can you get that magazine in the UK

thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simo429
where abouts can you get that magazine in the UK

thanks
Apparently WHSmith, airports etc. but my mum had real problems getting it, couldn't find it anywhere (even WHSmith apparently hadn't heard of it) so she had to order direct from the publisher - see website.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:47 am
Just Joined

stu and dawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carrianne,

I don't know about the Living Abroad magazine, but your article is in the Red Guides Emigrating to Australia and New Zealand 2008 magazine

Good article, I will have to do a search on the forum for your lists
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Simo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really niceSimo429 is just really nice

Originally Posted by rabsody
Apparently WHSmith, airports etc. but my mum had real problems getting it, couldn't find it anywhere (even WHSmith apparently hadn't heard of it) so she had to order direct from the publisher - see website.
thanks a lot

perhaps an inner city w h smiths might have it or a borders have to wait for next weekend to have a look for it now though
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:35 am
Just Joined

stu and dawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Forgot to say we also got that at WH Smiths