Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

we are leaving for good tomorrow !

we are leaving for good tomorrow !

Old Feb 10th 2004, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default we are leaving for good tomorrow !

Well what a tiring time, had our leaving party on saturday and had a great time said goodbye to my parents over the weekend so that's that over and done with.

Just want to say TTFN from the board and I will give you an update on the other side.

Good luck to all those still waiting xxxxx and see you soon those in Brissy.

Love carrianne xxxxxx
Old Feb 10th 2004, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Good luck Carianne. have a nice flight and dont forget to keep us updated when you arrive.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: we are leaving for good tomorrow !

Good Luck

Have fun.

Originally posted by Carrianne
Well what a tiring time, had our leaving party on saturday and had a great time said goodbye to my parents over the weekend so that's that over and done with.

Just want to say TTFN from the board and I will give you an update on the other side.

Love carrianne xxxxxx
Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:17 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

good luck and safe flight.

Any tips for settling in once you get there would be much appreciated.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:24 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Hope to meet you when we get there, should be in the next 3 weeks, aiming for Redcliffe ish area.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Good luck Carrianne and have a safe journey !
Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Good luck on the other side
Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

scotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the roughscotvness is a jewel in the rough

All the best - dont forget to start a list of things we should be doing when we arrive
Old Feb 10th 2004, 4:46 pm
earlswood

Good Luck Carrianne

Keep Brissy warm for us till September!!

Earlswood

Old Feb 10th 2004, 5:17 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Love carrianne xxxxxx
Tootle pip, Carrianne. Have jolly good jaunt in aw-bloody-stralia.
Old Feb 10th 2004, 5:28 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all your to do lists - just finishing off the last few things ourselves - have a great flight and hear from you on the other side!!
Old Feb 10th 2004, 5:33 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck

Enjoy your new life
Old Feb 10th 2004, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Love carrianne xxxxxx
Carrianne & Nelly
so pleased that your leaving do went well, hope that the flights are great and that your new lives down under are just what you hope they will be,
keep in touch mate and see you on the other side
love and hugs
rach, mark and chanelle xxxx
Old Feb 10th 2004, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck and enjoy your new life.

cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Feb 10th 2004, 6:28 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Bon Voyage

your to do list will live on in expats folklore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.