We have landed

Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:55 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Talking We have landed

Hi peeps just to let you all know we had a brill flight with Singapore airlines, and need to say a big thanks to Mary & Stuart (marysidey) & kids for all that they have done for us. Wow still can't believe we're here and living the dream, absolutely fantastic place, meeting loads of people and settling in and adjusting to their way of life........

Widlife and views fantastic, just got lots more to do find rental, car etc.....

Look forward to seeing Vikk when she arrives here on the 23rd.
Also can't wait to meet Tracey (scissors), Donna (Madsad), Lucy (wombat) etc etc....

Must admit it seems soooooo strange actually driving to the end of the road and seeing pelicans and koalas in the trees.

All you guys out there waiting don't give up keep going cos it is well worth it.
Even though we have left our family behind it is wonderful to be here.

We're here forever and I have to keep pinchi myself!!
Take care and will update soon

Ang, Rich, Aimee and Georgia
Old Sep 10th 2005, 10:00 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We have landed

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi peeps just to let you all know we had a brill flight with Singapore airlines, and need to say a big thanks to Mary & Stuart (marysidey) & kids for all that they have done for us. Wow still can't believe we're here and living the dream, absolutely fantastic place, meeting loads of people and settling in and adjusting to their way of life........

Also can't wait to meet Tracey (scissors), Donna (Madsad), Lucy (wombat) etc etc....

Must admit it seems soooooo strange actually driving to the end of the road and seeing pelicans and koalas in the trees.

All you guys out there waiting don't give up keep going cos it is well worth it.

Hiya

posted on Bridies thread but ignore that.

so happy to hear you are doing ok, just cant believe you have arrived.

oh what i'd do to see a pelican out my window! at the mo its just rain rain rain

keep us updated good luck with everything

Kay xx
Old Sep 10th 2005, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

You lucky sod.

I bet you can't believe you are finally there can you .

Keep me updated with everything, and best of luck with everything you do.

Paula.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 10:41 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Lovely to hear you are there at long last!!! It just sounds so lovely - I can't wait to come over now - only 7 weeks to go!!!

What part of Brisbane does Marysidey live if you don't mind me asking? Where are you guys thinking of renting? Best of luck with the search for a house etc.

Looking forward to hearing your update!

Lynn x
Old Sep 10th 2005, 11:06 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey paula, you will be here soon so will you Lynn and kay.....

No we can't believe it you are right. Quite strange talkin about it for so long.

Mary's rental house is in Birkdale. Really nice suburb with boating in bits of it (like mini monte carlo's). When you walk 2 minutes to the top of the street you can see the sea and the lights of Brisbane.

We are looking for a rental in Wellington Point / Cleveland. We really like thses suburbs. Not that we don't like the others don't get me wrong but we prefer the others and the schools are good too for Aimee.

Ang
Old Sep 10th 2005, 11:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you all Ang.

Start how you mean to go on.......sounds like you have
Old Sep 10th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

No we can't believe it you are right. Quite strange talkin about it for so long.

Mary's rental house is in Birkdale. Really nice suburb with boating in bits of it (like mini monte carlo's). When you walk 2 minutes to the top of the street you can see the sea and the lights of Brisbane.

We are looking for a rental in Wellington Point / Cleveland. We really like thses suburbs. Not that we don't like the others don't get me wrong but we prefer the others and the schools are good too for Aimee.

Ang

Great to hear you arrived safely. Cant begin to tell you how jealous I am. Keep the updates coming.

Take care

Paulb
Old Sep 10th 2005, 12:15 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

WELCOME TO BRIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY
Old Sep 10th 2005, 12:16 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to see that you arrived safe and sound.
So jealous that you have got the hard part out of the way and you are there living the dream, I am spending the day packing ready to move out next Friday and then fly to brissy on the 3rd Oct. Cant wait!!
Keep us posted.

Sharon
xx
Old Sep 11th 2005, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Congratulations, you got there. Wishing you many happy years ahead. xxx
Old Sep 11th 2005, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Ang
we have been here 10 months now, we still pinch ourself, cant believe we are here, love it so much, still miss people back home but this is home now.
14 months til citizenship. Have a wonderful new life, but just take one day at a time, lots of good health and happiness to you. Denise
Old Sep 11th 2005, 7:27 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Rich and Angie]Hi peeps just to let you all know we had a brill flight with Singapore airlines, and need to say a big thanks to Mary & Stuart (marysidey) & kids for all that they have done for us. Wow still can't believe we're here and living the dream, absolutely fantastic place, meeting loads of people and settling in and adjusting to their way of life........

Hi! Great news to hear you've arrived safely.

Just one question lookin at your timeline - you got visa 22 Aug. Did you book your flights and all other tying up loose ends ( insurances etc) b4 you got visa?
Enjoy livin the dream. Keep us posted

L-j
Old Sep 11th 2005, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

jarv is on a distinguished road

Hello and welcome, we als oenjoyed the singapore flight, we have only been here 2 weeks so know how it feels !!!
It really is a good place and we feel it is a really good move for us.

Good Luck

Dave
Old Sep 11th 2005, 8:42 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Hi Ang and Rich,

Glad to hear you've arrived OK. So you'll not be at the next North West meet then??

Keep us updated with how you get on!
Old Sep 11th 2005, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

Hiya Guys, Thanks for the call, I'm all up & down at the moment, It seems everyday I loose another person.so you really cheered me up by being so happy. Can't wait to see you all & so glad you're loving it so much.

Hold on Paula, that new agent may just work wondres & you 'll be coming out very soon too. Take care x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.