Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We have had our meds

We have had our meds

Old Nov 21st 2004, 2:22 pm
hells02

Default We have had our meds

Hello All
we had are medicals on Thursday in Wrexham,no problems,I don`t know why i was worried.Took about 1 hr and most of that was waiting around.
The Doctor is sending them back for us so now we just wait.......again
not long now (i hope).

Helen

Old Nov 21st 2004, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough
Default Re: We have had our meds

Originally Posted by hells02
Hello All
we had are medicals on Thursday in Wrexham,no problems,I don`t know why i was worried.Took about 1 hr and most of that was waiting around.
not long now (i hope).

Helen

Little steps...closer and closer.

Well done. I bet you're pleased that's another bitover and done.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:44 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hello All
not long now (i hope).

Helen
Hi Helen,
I know what you mean about the waiting around in the doctors. We arrived at 3pm as we were asked to do, to get weighed and urine samples done, appointment not until 3.30. Didn't leave there until 4.50. Doctor seemed very thorough, even gave us councelling in case our bloods were infected. Going to give them a call tomorrow to see if our bloods are back, we know then when they are going to DHL them. Hope you aren't kept waiting too long. Regards.
Sarah
Old Nov 21st 2004, 3:53 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hells

I know what you mean about the waiting around and also what the Meds entail. Makes you think that it is money for old rope when you compare what is done to what it costs!

Anyway, best of luck with them. Not long now .

We had ours in early October and they landed in Oz on the 16th November. One day later than they were required. We were getting a bit worried over the time it was taking. Thpought at one point that they were lost :scared:

Gary

Hello All
not long now (i hope).

Helen