Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We have decided to "Do it" !! "Hairdresser"

We have decided to "Do it" !! "Hairdresser"

Old Jan 15th 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough
Smile We have decided to "Do it" !! "Hairdresser"

Hi to everyone at BE. We have decided to apply for immigration to Australia and would appreciate any help or info that would ease the beaurocray involved. I am applying as a Hairdresser and just about to start the TRA application. I don`t know how much information is needed for this TRA. I have noticed that some people have asked fellow Hairdressers that have completed TRA for a "copy" of the information they had written, this is not what I`m after. I am prepared to complete my own TRA but would just like to know what goes in to it and in what type of format it is written. Many thanks
Old Jan 15th 2007, 8:48 am
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We have decided to "Do it" !! "Hairdresser"

Originally Posted by MichelleV
Hi to everyone at BE. We have decided to apply for immigration to Australia and would appreciate any help or info that would ease the beaurocray involved. I am applying as a Hairdresser and just about to start the TRA application. I don`t know how much information is needed for this TRA. I have noticed that some people have asked fellow Hairdressers that have completed TRA for a "copy" of the information they had written, this is not what I`m after. I am prepared to complete my own TRA but would just like to know what goes in to it and in what type of format it is written. Many thanks
Hi Michelle

Our TRA wasn't for a hairdresser but you are more than welcome to have a look at ours - we passed a couple of months ago so it should be ok to give you an idea - more than welcome

Good lucK

SC x-x-x-x
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: We have decided to "Do it" !! "Hairdresser"

That would be greatly appreciated
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:14 am
Account Closed

That would be greatly appreciated
I have answered your PM
Old Jan 15th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
Hi Michelle

Our TRA wasn't for a hairdresser but you are more than welcome to have a look at ours - we passed a couple of months ago so it should be ok to give you an idea - more than welcome

Good lucK

SC x-x-x-x
Sas, you're a wee doll.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by framac
Sas, you're a wee doll.
Hello you

Well, what can i say

Still winding up the septics ???

I did a very good job on Friday night
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

Sassycat69, thanks for the email. It is a bit mind numbing but I`m sure it will all come together eventually.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:17 am
Account Closed

Sassycat69, thanks for the email. It is a bit mind numbing but I`m sure it will all come together eventually.

Glad you got it - its all self explanatory - anything - just ask

Good Luck

SC x-x-x-x