British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   We have been in Oz a year today.......... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/we-have-been-oz-year-today-311228/)

biggy Jun 29th 2005 8:21 pm

We have been in Oz a year today..........

OMG cant beleive we have been here a year.........got a date for the house being completed........29th July........cant wait.

Oh and I am aproaching 2000 posts on here, bloody hell thats some amount of shite I have typed lol

:beer: :beer: :beer:

gobbyjock Jun 29th 2005 8:24 pm

Re: We have been in Oz a year today..........

Originally Posted by biggy
OMG cant beleive we have been here a year.........got a date for the house being completed........29th July........cant wait.

Oh and I am aproaching 2000 posts on here, bloody hell thats some amount of shite I have typed lol

Happy anniversary! :D

wallabyWannabe Jun 29th 2005 8:24 pm

Happy anniversary! I was a bit let down though, I thought you would have given a bit of an opinion on your first 12 months down under! Please let us know what it has been like! And congratulations on your nearly completed house!

wmoore Jun 29th 2005 8:27 pm

A full year eh? Woohoo!! And yes, you have posted an awful lot of crap on here :p

Roll on the new house being ready.

biggy Jun 29th 2005 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by wallabyWannabe
Happy anniversary! I was a bit let down though, I thought you would have given a bit of an opinion on your first 12 months down under! Please let us know what it has been like! And congratulations on your nearly completed house!

I will post an update later....too early just now and I need to meet the ****** tiler at 7am zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

rossifumi Jun 29th 2005 9:39 pm

Aahh, BLISS! Happy Anniversary GB, here's to another 12 months without Heather. :rolleyes:

madsad Jun 29th 2005 10:00 pm

Whayhey Biggy!! a year allready eh & still posting on here too :p

You need to give us all a run down of your 1st year in Oz & use the spell checker so we can understand what your typing :D lol!!!

Great news about the house ;)

Donna.

soapy© Jun 29th 2005 11:39 pm

i thought u got here before me...ah well
one thing you are right about....u have posted a lot of shite on here, more than most :p he he he
congratttts!!!!!!!! on your first year and hope the rest are just as good pal ;)

Bix Jun 30th 2005 12:35 am

Scotland 0 Yeppoon 1

Good result for Yeppoon :)

maggy Jun 30th 2005 12:46 am

Originally Posted by wallabyWannabe

she cant remember the last year as she is always pissed :D

Congratulations hun

xxxxx

Hels Jun 30th 2005 1:18 am

Originally Posted by Bix
Scotland 0 Yeppoon 1

Good result for Yeppoon :)

I guess Yeppoon has gotta win at something!! ;)

Biggy...what a year tho, huh? Imagine just 1 year in and just about to move into a brand spankin new hoose!! Awesome, I say.

Congrats and hope the years to follow are even better.

Hels
xxx

biggy Jun 30th 2005 5:01 am

Originally Posted by maggy
she cant remember the last year as she is always pissed :D

Congratulations hun

xxxxx

O I pish n boots....watch it lady lol

biggy Jun 30th 2005 5:04 am

Awe ty all for ur congrats........I will defo get a report written on our first year in next couple of days....been a bit busy the day.

Looking back we have got lots done this year and to be moving into our new house next month is the icing on the cake!!!!!!

Ohhhhh and the tiler started today wooo hoooo.....so hopefully more piccies to follow!
:D :D :D :D

biggy Jun 30th 2005 12:14 pm

ANNDDD I just made my 2000th post.....just now.....right then lol wooo hooo what a day :beer: :beer:

biggy Jun 30th 2005 9:40 pm

ANNDDD I just made my 2000th post.....just now.....right then lol wooo hooo what a day :beer: :beer:

Well how boring....do I no get a prize fir 2000 posts of crap lol :rolleyes:

wmoore Jun 30th 2005 9:43 pm

Well how boring....do I no get a prize fir 2000 posts of crap lol :rolleyes:

The prize is the smug satisfaction that you managed to confuse the hell out of non-Scottish people on here 2000 times :D

biggy Jun 30th 2005 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by wmoore
The prize is the smug satisfaction that you managed to confuse the hell out of non-Scottish people on here 2000 times :D

hehe never thot aboot that