Reload this Page >

We Have Arrived!!!

We Have Arrived!!!

Old Jan 6th 2005, 3:50 am
Madwoman

katyjoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We Have Arrived!!!

We have arrived!!!!!!

Hey all, have been away for awhile but we are finally here in Sunny Melbourne!!!! We arrived at the end of November, but have only just got internet access as of TODAY!!!!

My husband and I plus 1 dog and 2 cats are now settled in Narre Warren, and boy do we love Fountain gate shopping centre!

Just to say hi to you all and hopefully we shall meet some of you and make some friends as i am starting to feel lonely and require some female interaction......someone other than Stu!!!

Take care
Kate
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Smudgo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We Have Arrived!!!

Congratulations on doing the big move & welcome (back) to melbourne.

I do hope that your animals surrvied the big trip ok & that they had a good stay at spotswood.

have you spotted kath & kim doing their shopping in the shopping centre yet ??

Cheers

Smudgo
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:17 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by katyjoy
We have arrived!!!!!!

Hey all, have been away for awhile but we are finally here in Sunny Melbourne!!!! We arrived at the end of November, but have only just got internet access as of TODAY!!!!

My husband and I plus 1 dog and 2 cats are now settled in Narre Warren, and boy do we love Fountain gate shopping centre!

Just to say hi to you all and hopefully we shall meet some of you and make some friends as i am starting to feel lonely and require some female interaction......someone other than Stu!!!

Take care
Kate

Welcome to Melbourne Kate. Theres quite a few of us Ex Pats around your area between Berwick & Ferntree Gully. Hope to see you on 22nd at the Meet up.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:26 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

We have arrived!!!!!!

Take care
Kate
Welcome back online Kate....
And welcome to Australia....

Cheers.... John.....
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:53 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

We have arrived!!!!!!

Take care
Kate
Welcome to the world's most livable city!

Looks like we have another potential recruit here for the Melbourne Womens' Drinking Club. I guess we ought to have a night out sometime in Feb. Katy, watch this forum & Britivics (http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/index.php?act=idx) for details.

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 10:02 am
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

We have arrived!!!!!!

Take care
Kate
Hi, Kate, can I just ask, were you at the Essex meet in the summer?

Tracey.
Old Jan 6th 2005, 11:07 am
Madwoman

katyjoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
Hi, Kate, can I just ask, were you at the Essex meet in the summer?

Tracey.
Hey guys,

Thanks for the big Welcome,

The animals are all well and were looked after exceptionally well at Spotswood Smudgo, but i am glad to have them back with me. I am hoping to be at the melbourne meet so that i can put some faces to names and make some new friends, the only problem is that hubby is starting new job and could be working, but fingers crossed we will be there, even if its later after he finishes.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Kate
Old Jan 6th 2005, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Welcome to Melbourne. We too arrived in Nov and are settling in nicely. It would be great to see you on 22nd as I too am keen to make some friends. My husband is back in UK until probably March now. We are living in Mentone so not too sure if its anywhere near your suburb. Have not been to Fountain Gate but me and kids love Southland, and we planning a visit to Chadstone soon.

Hope to see you on 22nd.

Mel
Old Jan 6th 2005, 1:12 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

We have arrived!!!!!!

Take care
Kate

Hey Kate,

Great to hear you landed safely and that you're all settling in well. Have replied to your PM (it's a longie I'm afraid so you'd better have a cuppa with you when you read it!!!!).

D D