Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We got it what a week!!!!!

Wikiposts

We got it what a week!!!!!

Old Sep 4th 2003, 6:13 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thankyou

Originally posted by whisky
Debbie and Sean.

Thanks for coming to our rescue tonight. I had almost lost it this afternoon.
Really nice to meet you both, and pleased that you were still here when I got home from work.
I am sure we will get the chance, but just incase, I hope your new lives in Australia are good, and you will be very happy.

Whisky
No problem, "rescue" seems a little dramatic carry on and I may have to start wearing my underpants on the outside of my trousers
Sean
PS I'll post it ASAP probably over the weekend
Old Sep 4th 2003, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Kenand Nel is an unknown quantity at this point

Sean, Debbie,

When you sober up... What was your timeline....What type of visa did you go for.....details...????

Ken and Nel
Old Sep 4th 2003, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cresta57
No problem, "rescue" seems a little dramatic carry on and I may have to start wearing my underpants on the outside of my trousers
Sean
PS I'll post it ASAP probably over the weekend

Come on now, don't be shy. You mean those weren't your pants!!

Whisky
Old Sep 4th 2003, 7:17 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on now, don't be shy. You mean those weren't your pants!!

Whisky

Morning Whisky
Thank heavens Amy didn't need to be up for work this morning because I wouldn't have been able to check on her. We had to pop and see Sean's parents after we left yours and didn't get home until 1pm ish.

debbie
Old Sep 4th 2003, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Debbie
I have got to say, I am a bit bleary eyed this morning.
Was it foggy last night on your way home. It is really thick here this morning.
I am going to give the Estate agents a quick call this morning, and let them know that it isn't bad, and then I am off to see my new grandson.

Sue
Old Sep 4th 2003, 7:34 pm

Sue
It was a little bit misty last night real strange scary smell in the air???????
Give George a big kis from me
debbie
Old Sep 4th 2003, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue
It was a little bit misty last night real strange scary smell in the air???????
Give George a big kis from me
debbie

I noticed that funny smell before I went to work yesterday. It was like someone had been spraying something, but it was outside.
Big smacker on his little fat cheek.

Whisky
Old Sep 4th 2003, 7:59 pm

Just snogged the post lady:scared: :scared: :scared:
Now I know I've lost it, she has just delivered our visa grant letter from our agent and i think I frightened her by standing on the door step looking like Medusa and grinning like a complete luny.
Then tried to play it cool as I signed for it and said "It's ok it's Only our visa grant letter to say that we've got permanent residency for Australia"

OMG Now it's so real. Had a look at Whisky's visa last night and I was so disappointed I want fanfares, balloons and confetti to just out the passport every time it is opened. Oh well maybe we'll take a bottle of bubbly down to London with us and pop the cork as we walk out of the door to Oz House

debbie
Old Sep 4th 2003, 8:14 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Debbie and Sean, i'm sooooooooooooo pleased for you, congrats and all that, get packing!:scared:
Heather
Old Sep 4th 2003, 8:20 pm

Originally posted by h garrett
Debbie and Sean, i'm sooooooooooooo pleased for you, congrats and all that, get packing!:scared:
Heather

Heather
I can't get my head around it all at the minute. I realise I gotta get my head outta my ass and get stuff done but everything is in slow motion and I feel as if I'm just spectating and none of it is real. Can't remember the last time everything just fell into place as this has. After all the niggling doubts it has been so easy compared to some of the problems that others have faced.
Fingers crossed for everyone else who's waiting.

Debbie
Old Sep 4th 2003, 8:24 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

difficult to do them jobs with your head where it is Debbie
Sure you will come down to earth soon (not with a bump though!)
keep us posted!
Old Sep 5th 2003, 3:10 am

Originally posted by Kenand Nel
Sean, Debbie,

When you sober up... What was your timeline....What type of visa did you go for.....details...????

Ken and Nel
Sorry Guys,
Hectic couple of days Timeline is now updated username is debsnsean
Any questions just ask
Sean
Old Sep 5th 2003, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Yippee!! now its definate. Whatever you do, don't put the visas in a safe place and forget where that safe place is.
Perhaps I shouldn't have shown you the passports with the visa in it. I really think it should be a great big certificate rimmed in gold leaf.

Whisky
Old Sep 5th 2003, 6:07 am

Yippee!! now its definate. Whatever you do, don't put the visas in a safe place and forget where that safe place is.
Perhaps I shouldn't have shown you the passports with the visa in it. I really think it should be a great big certificate rimmed in gold leaf.

Whisky

I think you should get a badge "I'm emigrating to Oz" and then you could flash to everyone you came into contact with
Debbie
Old Sep 5th 2003, 9:00 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

I think you should get a badge "I'm emigrating to Oz" and then you could flash to everyone you came into contact with
Debbie

Now Now Keep it clean NO FLASHING!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.