Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WE GOT IT !!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!!

WE GOT IT !!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!!

Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default WE GOT IT !!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!!

Finally, the post that I have been waiting to make for 14 long months!!!!!!!!
I am happy to say that subsequent to my post on Monday which stated that I have been contacted my our CO.......we now have our visa grant letter !!!!

VERY VERY EXCITED !!!!

Again, thanks for everyone for their support over these last long weeks.

Good Luck to all of those still waiting from 2007.

Nix
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Re: WE GOT IT !!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!!

Hey Congrats

Time for a few beers tonight

Best of luck with the move

Paddy
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

Congratulations, its a great feeling
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:16 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
I am happy to say that subsequent to my post on Monday which stated that I have been contacted my our CO.......we now have our visa grant letter !!!!

VERY VERY EXCITED !!!!

Nix
Congratulations now you can really start to panic
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS A whole weekend to celebrate now get popping them corks
Old Oct 31st 2008, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!!

So pleased for you!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS!

Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

scrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the roughscrappyhappy8 is a jewel in the rough

VERY VERY EXCITED !!!!

Nix
congrats!!!! what visa are you on?
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:43 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Waahooooooooo CONGRATS
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Racht70
Waahooooooooo CONGRATS
Congratulations enjoy the celebrations!!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Smile Re: WE GOT IT !!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!! WE GOT IT !!!!!!

Originally Posted by asher
Congratulations now you can really start to panic
hey are you still in oz???
Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Originally Posted by scrappyhappy8
congrats!!!! what visa are you on?
138 - the family sponsored, skilled migration visa (now a 176).
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

VERY VERY EXCITED !!!!

Nix

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

It is the best feeling

I will never forget the day or the time I got the phonecall from our Agent, 7th April 2008 at 11.30am

Good Luck !!!1

Donna & Pete.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:30 am
MNM

M4TT.P is an unknown quantity at this point

MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.