British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   we got visa! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/we-got-visa-339439/)

The Bevs Nov 25th 2005 11:28 am

we got visa!

Received email today to say our 457 has been approved. Only temporary but it's a foot in the door and will give us a chance to decide if we like it in Australia or not. Thanks to all who helped us by answering our questions.
Sue :D

biggy Nov 25th 2005 11:29 am

Re: we got visa!

Originally Posted by The Bevs
Received email today to say our 457 has been approved. Only temporary but it's a foot in the door and will give us a chance to decide if we like it in Australia or not. Thanks to all who helped us by answering our questions.

yay wooo hoooo well done :beer:

madsad Nov 25th 2005 11:31 am

Good luck to ya all :D !!

Donna.

hilary6 Nov 25th 2005 11:34 am

Great stuff You'll be having a few :beer: :beer:
Hilary

The Bevs Nov 25th 2005 11:36 am

Originally Posted by hilary6
Great stuff You'll be having a few :beer: :beer:
Hilary

We may celebrate with a sherry or two! ;)

CasG Nov 25th 2005 11:38 am

Well done and goodluck.....I went down that route and love it here ....now got PR :)

k sent

karenjc Nov 25th 2005 1:52 pm

Well done and good luck

possoms Nov 25th 2005 1:57 pm

Congrats :D

cranni Nov 25th 2005 2:30 pm

Thats great news, let me know if i can help in any way. Denise

Jonahs_mummy Nov 25th 2005 2:58 pm

Congratulations! Celebrations tonight!:beer: :beer:

The Bevs Nov 25th 2005 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by cranni
Thats great news, let me know if i can help in any way. Denise

Hi Denise, if you have any piccies of Bunbury you could put on here that would be great.
Thanks Sue :)

cranni Nov 25th 2005 3:17 pm

4 Attachment(s)

Hi Denise, if you have any piccies of Bunbury you could put on here that would be great.
Thanks Sue :)

OH OK, NOW DONT BE MAD, ITS COLD THERE AT THE MOMENT, SO YOU MIGHT GET A BIT JEALOUS, HERE GOES.

The Bevs Nov 25th 2005 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by cranni
OH OK, NOW DONT BE MAD, ITS COLD THERE AT THE MOMENT, SO YOU MIGHT GET A BIT JEALOUS, HERE GOES.

Thanks it looks great and theres no point in getting jealous of you cos i'm gonna be there soon!! It feels so good being able to say that i can't wait.
Thanks so much for pics

The A Team Nov 25th 2005 3:33 pm

Congratulations on your visa :D :beer: :D :beer: