Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

we got stni (victoria)

we got stni (victoria)

Old Oct 25th 2003, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

CBLORAC is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up we got stni (victoria)

Just writing to let everyone know we have received confirmation that we can migrate to Victoria under (STNI). We are very chuffed, we sent our original visa application in May 2003, Via our agent. And in September of this year I went on the Victoria web site and read up on STNI, filled the form in and sent it off, we got confirmation by email on the 22 october that they were pleased to accept us under the scheme. I have told my agent and sent him a copy of the email, he has advised us now to get police checks done, which we have now done, while we wait for med forms to be sent to us. There is hope for us all, good luck to you all...............:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Oct 25th 2003, 4:17 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: we got stni (victoria)

Originally posted by CBLORAC
Just writing to let everyone know we have received confirmation that we can migrate to Victoria under (STNI). We are very chuffed, we sent our original visa application in May 2003, Via our agent. And in September of this year I went on the Victoria web site and read up on STNI, filled the form in and sent it off, we got confirmation by email on the 22 october that they were pleased to accept us under the scheme. I have told my agent and sent him a copy of the email, he has advised us now to get police checks done, which we have now done, while we wait for med forms to be sent to us. There is hope for us all, good luck to you all...............:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:
Congatulations on your visa....by the way what is that one you have gone for?
where are you heading for in vic?
johanne
Old Oct 25th 2003, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

CBLORAC is an unknown quantity at this point

we have no visa yet, we are going in state nominated independent, going to melbourne, as we have family there, as long as meds are ok. gonna have a drink tonight as a per-celebration drink hope to have many more when we finally pass meds and have visa in our passports.....
Old Oct 25th 2003, 4:31 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

we have no visa yet, we are going in state nominated independent, going to melbourne, as we have family there, as long as meds are ok. gonna have a drink tonight as a per-celebration drink hope to have many more when we finally pass meds and have visa in our passports.....
Nice one

johanne
Old Oct 25th 2003, 4:52 pm
WBB

:PARTY:

enjoy your evening

Old Oct 26th 2003, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations - hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you.
Old Oct 26th 2003, 5:37 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: we got stni (victoria)

congratulations, nice one!!
hope the weekend partying aint gonna give you a horrendous hangover for monday morning. just think, you can start planning your speech when you hand in your notice!!

sue