Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We Got State Nomination!!!!!!

We Got State Nomination!!!!!!

Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:25 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice
Talking We Got State Nomination!!!!!!

Hi

Just got an e-mail confirming that Victoria want us! I'm sooo happy even though we haven't got the skill assesment yet but it is going to be lodged soon.

I'm happy now for the weekend.

Michelle
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:29 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: We Got State Nomination!!!!!!

Originally posted by fozzie
Hi

Just got an e-mail confirming that Victoria want us! I'm sooo happy even though we haven't got the skill assesment yet but it is going to be lodged soon.

Michelle

Great news Michelle, look forward to seeing you at a Melbourne Ex Pats meeting in the future.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:37 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Hope so.

I'm just starting to panic now that the skill assessment will not be done before the nomination runs out!!

But still can't stop grinning as its the first bit of news we've had.

Michelle
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:41 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hope so.

I'm just starting to panic now that the skill assessment will not be done before the nomination runs out!!

But still can't stop grinning as its the first bit of news we've had.

Michelle

I don't think theres a single person gone through this process without panic at some stage, I'm sure you will have a few highs & lows & believe me the first coulpe of years out here are tough, getting work & accomodation etc but stick it out & its fantastic, I can only speak for myself but I wish I had done it years ago.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:41 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Michelle
congrats sent mine off to sa yesterday just waiting for some news
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:42 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Hi

Michelle
Hey, great news - many congrats!! We were nominated by Victoria, too (we're off to Melbourne in about 5-6 weeks) and I can well remember how thrilled we were to get that email!

Have a great celebratory weekend & hope to catch up with you in Melbourne sometime.

Anya.

Old Jun 25th 2004, 8:18 pm
Living our dream!!

Thanks guys

I just hope we can still make it for Jan 05. Probably unlikley now maybe Feb if lucky.

Hoping to put the house on the market in the next month or so as we have decided that if we don't get a visa (god forbid!!) then we want to move house anyway. If we do get a visa we will be ready to up and go hopefully.

Michelle

Still Grinning

& drinking a nice bottle of Australian Red Wine
( My Favourite )!!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys

I just hope we can still make it for Jan 05. Probably unlikley now maybe Feb if lucky.

Hoping to put the house on the market in the next month or so as we have decided that if we don't get a visa (god forbid!!) then we want to move house anyway. If we do get a visa we will be ready to up and go hopefully.

Michelle

Still Grinning

& drinking a nice bottle of Australian Red Wine
( My Favourite )!!
Congratulations! Great to hear Victoria Gov are working to get you in. lucky you
Enjoy your red wine celebration
H
Old Jun 25th 2004, 8:40 pm
Living our dream!!

Will do!!

Can't beleive we've got it!!

Michelle