Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We got a new life

We got a new life

Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:25 pm
jules

Julie Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We got a new life

Does anyone know if they are doing a follow up on the couple that went to Brisbane? I think he was a sparky and she was a fitness instructor. I think they were on the get a new life program but not sure, seen so many Ozzy programs im getting confused! Does anyone know what happened to them or will i have to wait and watch the program?

cheers

jules
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:28 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough
Default Re: We got a new life

Originally posted by Julie Martin
Does anyone know if they are doing a follow up on the couple that went to Brisbane? I think he was a sparky and she was a fitness instructor. I think they were on the get a new life program but not sure, seen so many Ozzy programs im getting confused! Does anyone know what happened to them or will i have to wait and watch the program?

cheers

jules
it was grt a new life if thats the 1 with the wee baldy chap & the fit bird,dont know about details m8 sorry
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:32 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

she started getting quite abit of work.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Default Re: We got a new life

I wondered about them as well- thats the problem with these programmes as you never seem to find out what happened to people.
Maybe they will show an update programme later in the year.

natty
Old Feb 5th 2004, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Reddag is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the answer:

We Got A New Life
Mon 9 Feb, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm 60mins

In the first in a new series, the team go back to Taurunga, New Zealand, to discover how the Goddard family have coped with their move from Coventry a year ago and find out how close they came to giving it all up and returning to the UK.

After a month's hard struggle setting up their car valeting business, they decided to stay - but how have they got on since?

BBC 2

Reddag
Old Feb 5th 2004, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Reddag
Here is the answer:

We Got A New Life
Mon 9 Feb, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm 60mins

In the first in a new series, the team go back to Taurunga, New Zealand, to discover how the Goddard family have coped with their move from Coventry a year ago and find out how close they came to giving it all up and returning to the UK.

After a month's hard struggle setting up their car valeting business, they decided to stay - but how have they got on since?

Reddag

Any idea what channel?
Old Feb 5th 2004, 11:15 am
WBB

Originally posted by Reddag
BBC 2