Wikiposts

We Got It!!!!!

Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: We Got It!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BET YOUR VERY HAPPY MONKEYS NOW!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Holy S***! I can't bloody believe this - WE'VE GOT OUR VISA!

I'm sitting here, grinning like a loon at the computer – after so many times reading other people’s ‘Got It’s’, we finally get to say it ourselves!

This is all thanks to Biggy, who predicted we’d get it this week - and lo and behold, ten minutes later email from DIMIA arrives! Thank you, my darling!

It's nearly 0130 in the morning, there's no way we can sleep now so I've got a huge sherry and I'm about to start phoning our friends to tell them the news!!!

Cheers everyone!

Nicky and Dave
cONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ENJOY YOUR SHERRY
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!

Tracey
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:01 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sitting here, grinning like a loon at the computer – after so many times reading other people’s ‘Got It’s’, we finally get to say it ourselves!

This is all thanks to Biggy, who predicted we’d get it this week - and lo and behold, ten minutes later email from DIMIA arrives! Thank you, my darling!

It's nearly 0130 in the morning, there's no way we can sleep now so I've got a huge sherry and I'm about to start phoning our friends to tell them the news!!!

Cheers everyone!

Nicky and Dave
Cool Well done
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

It's quite a feelin' ...

Make merry, move forward and copulate !

Cheers everyone!

Nicky and Dave
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:05 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers everyone!

Nicky and Dave
Thats brilliant news congratulations
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:09 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers everyone!

Nicky and Dave
You enjoy that Sherry I am havin a wee glass ov wine to celebrate for ya......I just had a feelin this mornin that good news was afoot.

Enjoy

XXX
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:12 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Brilliant news, well done. CONGRATULATIONS
How's the head this morning
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:21 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Cheers everyone!

Nicky and Dave
Many congratulations to you both.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 9:24 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers everyone!

Nicky and Dave
!! CONGRATULATIONS !!

That's fantastic news guys!!!

D D

PS forgot to mention, if Bordy's has his balls to rub, what did Biggy rub

Last edited by DollyDaydream; Nov 1st 2005 at 9:29 pm.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:39 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Nice feelin innit ?

Congrats to you both
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Great news guys, congratulations to you both!!!
TJ
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:44 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news
Congratulations and Good luck on your journey.
Hope all your dreams come true.

Ang
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:50 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. It's so nice to be able to share it with people who know exactly how much it means to finally hear the news.

Feeling a little bit jaded this morning after only four hours sleep and having polished off half a bottle of Madeira in the early hours of this morning.......

The champagne is chilling nicely in the fridge ready for later......I can't wait!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:17 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers everyone!

Nicky and Dave
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.