We Got It!!!!!

Old Aug 26th 2004, 10:38 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We Got It!!!!!

Well....Hubby did.....

Spouse Visa application was sent in last Friday, 20/8.....Passport with visa sent back today 26/8!!

6 Days!!!!

You would have thought they were in a rush to get my Hubby outta London, huh??

So, only 19 sleeps to go till we are off to Florida then home in 5 weeks today!!

Now we just need to hope this sale of the house goes through at some stage and all will be well in our world.

Thanks to everyone that has showed us their support over the last couple of months. I know that what we have had to go through is nothing compared to some, and I wish everyone all the luck and good wishes they need to see them through their own process.

Hels
xxx
Old Aug 26th 2004, 10:45 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: We Got It!!!!!

Congrats to both of you. I'll put a note in the Bendigo paper to warn the locals.
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Hels
Well....Hubby did.....

Spouse Visa application was sent in last Friday, 20/8.....Passport with visa sent back today 26/8!!

6 Days!!!!

So, only 19 sleeps to go till we are off to Florida then home in 5 weeks today!!

Now we just need to hope this sale of the house goes through at some stage and all will be well in our world.

Thanks to everyone that has showed us their support over the last couple of months. I know that what we have had to go through is nothing compared to some, and I wish everyone all the luck and good wishes they need to see them through their own process.

Hels
xxx

congrats

enjoy !
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well....Hubby did.....

6 Days!!!!

Hels
xxx
Congratulations!!! Get celebrating - you're coming home
Forum Regular

swiss tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done and congrats! Hope everything goes well down under for you!

Good luck,

David
Old Aug 26th 2004, 10:46 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Hels

Well done will keep fingers crossed etc etc for the house sale

Walla
Old Aug 26th 2004, 10:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bordy
Congrats to both of you. I'll put a note in the Bendigo paper to warn the locals.

Too late!! My family have beat ya to it...
Old Aug 26th 2004, 10:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well....Hubby did.....

6 Days!!!!

Hels
xxx
Wow. Don't you just love only needing a spouse visa. I feel like crying for everyone waiting months or years.

Congratulations. Have a great time in Florida and look forward to your posts from the other side.
Old Aug 26th 2004, 10:53 am
Account Closed

I agree totally. It wasnt till I found this forum that I was really able to put into perspective just how lucky my Hubby and I were with this process. I do feel for everyone that has to wait, especially when I know how it feels to just want to get there....NOW!!!

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Wow. Don't you just love only needing a spouse visa. I feel like crying for everyone waiting months or years.

Congratulations. Have a great time in Florida and look forward to your posts from the other side.

Thanks everyone for your messages. They mean alot and when the Hubby wakes up for work tonight, will show him and I am sure he will be so chuffed that you all wish us well.

Hels
xxx
Old Aug 26th 2004, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Hels. I bet youse are so excited Where are you heading to?
Old Aug 26th 2004, 11:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tinaj
I bet youse are so excited
OMG Tina is turning into an Aussie! :scared:
Old Aug 26th 2004, 11:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tinaj
Great news Hels. I bet youse are so excited Where are you heading to?

Tina,

Excited is an understatment when it comes to how I am feeling right now....I am coming home!!!

I think the Hubby just got more nervous than he has ever been about the whole move...but he will be fine, I am sure....

We are heading to Bendigo. In Central Victoria. My family are living there and I lived there before I came to the UK.

Hels
Old Aug 26th 2004, 11:03 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Well....Hubby did.....

6 Days!!!!

Hels
xxx
Congratulations Hels. Well done.
Old Aug 26th 2004, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Oh Hels
i'm over the moon for you, 19 sleeps eh? that's only a few more than i have!
really really pleased and i hope that the house sale goes through soon!
hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxx
Old Aug 26th 2004, 11:50 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Only 19 more sleeps eh? Congrats Hels.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.