We Got It

Old Jul 4th 2004, 10:39 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default We Got It

Just wanted to let you all be the first to know we found out a few moments ago that we have just got our visas.

We are so excited, thanks to everyone who put up with my stupid questions and really who provided the greatest support.

We are so happy. This is so important for us. It is what we have always wanted. Sorry I am getting all emotional.
#

Please someone reply as it is very late on Sunday night and we want to share our joy with you guys
Old Jul 4th 2004, 10:51 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

hi! am I the first to congratulate you? well thats a first in itself. I can just imagine what you are feeling now. How exciting! I am soooo jealous. I wish you all the best. now maybe you can get a good nights sleep. for one night... then all the crazy moving will start!! Im really happy for you... go have yourself a little celebration. you deserve it.

Old Jul 4th 2004, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We Got It

Originally posted by diddy

Just wanted to let you all be the first to know we found out a few moments ago that we have just got our visas.

We are so excited, thanks to everyone who put up with my stupid questions and really who provided the greatest support.

We are so happy. This is so important for us. It is what we have always wanted. Sorry I am getting all emotional.
#

Please someone reply as it is very late on Sunday night and we want to share our joy with you guys

Back of the net!!! Result !

Well done it's a great feeling isn't it!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 10:56 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

#

A huge congratulations for you.......may all your days be happy.
Old Jul 4th 2004, 11:15 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Oh well done - it may be late on Sunday night but there's enough of us around to post our congratulations!!

The fun really starts now - all the best for a smooth ride from here on.

Elaine M
Old Jul 4th 2004, 11:16 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

#

Congrats to you, get prepared for the monday morning hangover.

Good luck with everything

Kala