Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!

We Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:21 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all
Talking We Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well what a perfect end to a horrendous day at work. I rang my husband from work and asked if we had any 'exciting' mail and was told no. However when i got in there was this marvelous yellow envelope waiting there, rob later admitted to using a torch to read the first lines of the letter. I swear my mate in brisvegas heard me squealing with delight!!!
It was granted on the 29th jan which is the same day as i talked to a women named ******** ******** in ASPC. She has been fantastic in keeping us informed after the ASPC stuffed up the visa by entering Robs occupation as the primary instead of mine.

Oh my God this mean i will have to do nursing and baby catching in OZ! I am going to have the most horrendous hangover tomorrow but I DON'T CARE!!!!!

Note from moderator: Do not name names here.
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:23 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:

Congrats.

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:24 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Wahey!!!!!

When are you going?
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:24 pm
mick n cheryl

GREAT NEWS!!

When you coming over!!

Mick & Cheryl

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:25 pm
earlswood

Fan bloody tastic

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: We Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done guys

all best

Swifts xxxx
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:28 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by rob&lucy
Well what a perfect end to a horrendous day at work. I rang my husband from work and asked if we had any 'exciting' mail and was told no. However when i got in there was this marvelous yellow envelope waiting there, rob later admitted to using a torch to read the first lines of the letter. I swear my mate in brisvegas heard me squealing with delight!!!
It was granted on the 29th jan which is the same day as i talked to a women named ******** ********** in ASPC. She has been fantastic in keeping us informed after the ASPC stuffed up the visa by entering Robs occupation as the primary instead of mine.

Oh my God this mean i will have to do nursing and baby catching in OZ! I am going to have the most horrendous hangover tomorrow but I DON'T CARE!!!!!
superb
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:29 pm
WBB

congrats

:PARTY:

Old Feb 3rd 2004, 9:45 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

We are planning to come over in May. We have to be in Darwin for June 5th for our mates wedding and then we are off to Queensland. We may be in Toowoomba depending on robs job (he's an engineer) or we may be off somewhere else. I want to get back to working in the remote communities or with the RFDS as i did some work with them before. Personally a 4 wheel drive , an open road, loud music and sunshine makes me smile from the inside out and i can't bloody wait!! My best mate reckons we will be having Australia babies in the next couple of years. Tried to explain that they will be English but born in Oz so have the best of both but she didn't go for this one!!
All i can say is if you are preggers don't come and see me at a rather large hospital on the south bank of london as i will be the one with a hangover worse than labour pain!!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice

Congratulations and best of luck with everything.

Bet your face looks like this -
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 10:17 pm
So Happy We could Dance

Originally posted by remmie1
Congratulations and best of luck with everything.

Bet your face looks like this -
Yep not only will i have the mother of all hangovers i will have a marvelous smiling face, that will probably hurt marginally less than my head. But hey like i care now that Adelaide have come through for us

I can confirm that her grin is v wide indeed!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2004, 10:21 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by rob&lucy
It was granted on the 29th jan which is the same day as i talked to a women named ********* ************ in ASPC. She has been fantastic in keeping us informed after the ASPC stuffed up the visa by entering Robs occupation as the primary instead of mine.

Hoorah!!!

..coincidently I've also spoken to this lady at Dimia shes nice.

Max
Old Feb 4th 2004, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by WBB
congrats

:PARTY:
Did you read the part about how she spoke to a ***** ***********in ASPC (dont know what that is)........ would that help you .......
Old Feb 4th 2004, 1:11 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't it considered bad form to name DIMIA personnel?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.