Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We are Global Stringers!!!!

We are Global Stringers!!!!

Old Dec 5th 2004, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default We are Global Stringers!!!!

Thanks to my fab Mum and Aunt, they contacted the local radio station in Southampton who have been in contact with us to be part of their Global Stringer team!!!!

I need to do a virtual postcard for them once a month and have live radio interviews..........the Perth Ladies Club will have its own tv programme yet! I knew I was destined for a celebrity lifestyle....lol!!!

Check it out below and must dash as off shopping with my celebrity mate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southampton/fea...d_swifts.shtml
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:01 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: We are Global Stringers!!!!

Originally Posted by Swifts
Thanks to my fab Mum and Aunt, they contacted the local radio station in Southampton who have been in contact with us to be part of their Global Stringer team!!!!

I need to do a virtual postcard for them once a month and have live radio interviews..........the Perth Ladies Club will have its own tv programme yet! I knew I was destined for a celebrity lifestyle....lol!!!

Check it out below and must dash as off shopping with my celebrity mate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southampton/fea...d_swifts.shtml

Warren told me about this, how cool or what???

Do they do a coffee morning hour

See you in a min...................

Jill

Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:12 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops misread that I thought it said Global Swingers.....
Old Dec 6th 2004, 12:27 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

WOW you guys!! That's really cool! You were born to be a star, Teresa!!

Siren
Old Dec 6th 2004, 1:17 am
Badge

Originally Posted by HUP
HUP, indeed this is not the first, nor will it be the last, you have mentioned swinging on this site or in my company or made a reference to 'car keys'.

I was going to say, you only have to ask :scared: .....but they do say don't ask a question to which you do not want the answer

BM

Old Dec 6th 2004, 1:26 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

how cool Teresa...just read the link
fame at last eh?
Old Dec 6th 2004, 2:29 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by yvsie
how cool Teresa...just read the link
fame at last eh?

Oooooooooooooooo - very good, I'll be wanting your autograph if I ever get over there Teresa
Old Dec 6th 2004, 4:48 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by HUP
Thank god im not the only Mr.Magoo on here

Fantastic Swifts clan, will put that one on the favourites list.....
Old Dec 6th 2004, 5:15 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johanne
Thank god im not the only Mr.Magoo on here

Trust the Melbourne crew.
Old Dec 7th 2004, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Thanks guys, have to say I have nearly had slip of tongue when telling people...........!!

Had email from producer yesterday who is lining up interviews, will keep you updated
Old Dec 7th 2004, 11:59 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Swifts
Thanks guys, have to say I have nearly had slip of tongue when telling people...........!!

Had email from producer yesterday who is lining up interviews, will keep you updated
You know what's going to happen? They will want a picture of you upside down on a pole showing your knickers off!! Wow what news that would make!
Jenny
Old Dec 8th 2004, 2:48 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jensteve
You know what's going to happen? They will want a picture of you upside down on a pole showing your knickers off!! Wow what news that would make!
Jenny

Isn't that what Bix has been after for months???