Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

we done it!! we done it!! we done it!!

Wikiposts

we done it!! we done it!! we done it!!

Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: we done it!! we done it!! we done it!!

Nice one Donna and Malcolm ... very good news indeed

Good luck with the planning,
Matt
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Excellent, at last some good news for you all, congratulations
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 2:10 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Nice one Donna and Malcolm ... very good news indeed

Good luck with the planning,
Matt
What a nice cheery avatar you have today Matt !!

Thanks everybody for the good wishes x x

You all have kept us going over the last few months, cant thankyou all enough for your continued support throughout every hurdle!

You guys are the only ones we,ve told apart from my cousin & a couple of close friends,dont want to say to mum & dad just yet,till we know how things are going to go with dad,will know more in a couple of days.

The very happy Madsads!!!! x x x
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:04 am
addicted members

Bigmo&co is on a distinguished road

HI,
YOU DID IT!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!
Fantastic news We wish you all the best......
It has been a long distressing time for you. Finally you are there...

Cheers Brian & Elaine
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Kristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by madsad
Totally lost for words! Allot of tears & heartache over this last year BUT......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE FINALLY HAVE GOT OUR VISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would like to say a big thankyou to all the people on the forum who have encouraged us along the way & basically kept us going!!

We would also like to say a big thankyou to Welshtony (our agent) a top man who never lost the faith!!

Donna will post something more later but all i can say is ya beauty!!

Malcolm & Donna
Oh you guys - I'm so happy for you.xx
I've been in my sick bed since last sunday - so have been catching up with your threads, was really pleased to see your good news (its really cheered me up) Sending you best wishes for your dad too.xxxxx
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:19 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally lost for words! Allot of tears & heartache over this last year BUT......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE FINALLY HAVE GOT OUR VISA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would like to say a big thankyou to all the people on the forum who have encouraged us along the way & basically kept us going!!

We would also like to say a big thankyou to Welshtony (our agent) a top man who never lost the faith!!

Malcolm & Donna
Hey Guys! That is bloody fantastic news, I am honestly thrilled for you both. You so deserve this good news after all the ups and downs recently. Many congratulations and loads of love!

Lucy
xx
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:55 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
Hey Guys! That is bloody fantastic news, I am honestly thrilled for you both. You so deserve this good news after all the ups and downs recently. Many congratulations and loads of love!

Lucy
xx

Lucy, thankyou so much, it must be hard for you seeing other folk granted when you had all your sh*t to deal with.

We hope what ever happens in your family's future brings you all a great deal of happiness.

The Madsads.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 4:58 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Malcolm & Donna
Congrats to you both........you deserve some happiness after all the grief you have had lately. When will you be leaving then?
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:01 am

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Congrats to you both........you deserve some happiness after all the grief you have had lately. When will you be leaving then?
we are playing it by ear at the moment due to whats happening with our Pop.

We can hopefully put something more firm up shortly.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Malcolm & Donna

WELL DONE!!!

I`m so pleased for you both

Sue x
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Great News All the very best to you on your new life downuder .Be happy!!!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

vikk will become famous soon enoughvikk will become famous soon enough

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I knew you were due a huge high very soon, life's like that! So very very pleased for you both, if anyone deserves a bit of good luck it's you 2. Congratulations!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Well done to both of you.....see all the wait and mental torment was worth it!! Fantastic news!!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 8:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

aw naw
thats Australia doon the tubes...
THE MADSADS ARE GETTIN IN...............RUN FOR IT EVERYONE !!!!!!
thats it im going home. the house market will drop now he he

this is the best news ive heard in ages. we are all so happy for u lot in the hoose.
now u have to break it to everyone u know. wonder how they will all take it now that its final?
good luck.

soapy and the mob
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 10:09 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

What a nice cheery avatar you have today Matt !!

Thanks everybody for the good wishes x x

You all have kept us going over the last few months, cant thankyou all enough for your continued support throughout every hurdle!

You guys are the only ones we,ve told apart from my cousin & a couple of close friends,dont want to say to mum & dad just yet,till we know how things are going to go with dad,will know more in a couple of days.

The very happy Madsads!!!! x x x

Hi Happy Masdads!!!!!

OH MY GOD - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pleased for you after everything you have been through!!!!!!!!
You've hopefully had all the shit stuff happen now and the good stuff's gonna keep happening!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy celebrating!!!!!!!

I hope your dad is ok too??

Shell
x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.