Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We coughed, we dropped .........

We coughed, we dropped .........

Old Feb 12th 2004, 6:09 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default We coughed, we dropped .........

Unrequested - Meds done today.

Very, very nice Doctor called Doctor Howarth, Denton, Newcastle.
He was great with daughter- even had a playhouse.

Daughter thought the whole thing was a great adventure and whipped her clothes off in no time - Warren was heard muttering "Just like her mother".

He was very proffessional (quite cute too) and explained eveything to us. He said he would tell us if there was a problem, but wasn't allowed to say if we had passed. He said we had no problems..........

He just has to wait a week for our bloods and then he sends it all recorded delivery to Adelaide - around 24 - 25th Feb. He put it all together in the correct envelopes infrount of us, which reassured us.

I lay awake most of the night worrying as I have my soar throat and cold back again - but all was fine.

Jill and Warren

Old Feb 12th 2004, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Kelly T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We coughed, we dropped .........

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!

Daughter thought the whole thing was a great adventure and whipped her clothes off in no time - Warren was heard muttering "Just like her mother".

He was very proffessional (quite cute too) and explained eveything to us. He said he would tell us if there was a problem, but wasn't allowed to say if we had passed. He said we had no problems..........

He just has to wait a week for our bloods and then he sends it all recorded delivery to Adelaide - around 24 - 25th Feb. He put it all together in the correct envelopes infrount of us, which reassured us.

I lay awake most of the night worrying as I have my soar throat and cold back again - but all was fine.

Jill and Warren

Glad to hear that your meds seemed to go well.
Did your daughter have to have blood taken too?
We have two daughters, and although we are still quite away from having our meds done but I do worry about them having it done. - It is bad enough seeing them having their injections!
Old Feb 12th 2004, 6:27 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Kelly T
Glad to hear that your meds seemed to go well.
Did your daughter have to have blood taken too?
We have two daughters, and although we are still quite away from having our meds done but I do worry about them having it done. - It is bad enough seeing them having their injections!
Hi Kelly
No she didn't need to have them taken - I believe under 11's don't have them done - could be wrong

Jill

Old Feb 12th 2004, 6:32 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Ah yes, the medicals. Paying a large sum of money to have a man cup your testicles................

'How fortunate your are then that your job is also your hobby' - Captain E Blackadder
Old Feb 12th 2004, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Dont worry you will be fine

Sandra
Old Feb 12th 2004, 6:36 pm
WBB

i did not get the pleasure of having my gonads groped, i feel as if i have been ripped off.

she didn't even offer to hold it while i peed in to the test tube.

Old Feb 12th 2004, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Jill and Warren [/QUOTE]
Hi Jill & Warren
so glad that the went well, we are just waiting for our forms then we'll get ours done too (unrequested),
best of luck with the rest of your application
rach, mark and chanelle x
Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:11 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Go Banana's !!

....now don't do what I have done for the past week and worry about the blood tests! Stupid fool I am..Anyway got them back today after a fight with the doc..he forgot to take the girls measurements down and we queried it. Doc was not happy at us questioning his 30 year experience I can tell you but he re-opened the form and I even had a spare one for him to use the envelope. Anyway all done now. DHL coming tommorrow - adelaide say it will be fast tracked. Exchanging on the house next week so it's all systems go!

Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:15 pm

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Jill and Warren
Hi Jill & Warren
so glad that the went well, we are just waiting for our forms then we'll get ours done too (unrequested),
best of luck with the rest of your application
rach, mark and chanelle x [/QUOTE]

..I forgot to tell you Rach it's the Poole Road practice in Bournemouth just up from town. The guy is odd - can hardly walk and is quite deaf - be prepared for 2 hours in a small room! But he does tell you that you are ok and lets you send them yourself - you just have to go back a week later to collect it all when he has the bloods in. He is not a GP at this practice just hires a consulting room on a Thursday only.

Max
Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:18 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Jill and Warren

Sounds like you all had a lovely day out

Is it better than The Royal Armoury?
Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:32 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by WBB
i did not get the pleasure of having my gonads groped, i feel as if i have been ripped off.

she didn't even offer to hold it while i peed in to the test tube.

Waste of money mate. There are girls in Chatham who will do it for a bag of chips.

Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:56 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Jill and Warren
Another thing ticked off the never ending list! I am sure you will all be fine re blood tests - don't worry.

And look at the plus side - now they are done you can indulge in as many illegal and legal drugs as you like!!

Old Feb 12th 2004, 7:59 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Pollster
Another thing ticked off the never ending list! I am sure you will all be fine re blood tests - don't worry.

And look at the plus side - now they are done you can indulge in as many illegal and legal drugs as you like!!

already starrrrrrrrrrted !!

Old Feb 12th 2004, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Max

Thanks for that Max, know exactly where you mean, was my doctors when i was little, had an injection in my bum there when i was about 7, probably by the same doc!
do you do the bloods and x rays there too?
any advice would be greatly appreciated
kind regards
Old Feb 12th 2004, 9:37 pm

Default Re: Max

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Thanks for that Max, know exactly where you mean, was my doctors when i was little, had an injection in my bum there when i was about 7, probably by the same doc!
do you do the bloods and x rays there too?
any advice would be greatly appreciated
kind regards
Rach,

They book the xray up at the nuffield. You don't pay for the xrays it's included in the doc bill. You just go there first and then take the xrays to the docs. He does the bloods too (bruises still in place)
:scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.