Reload this Page >

BE: Are we chasing away...?

BE: Are we chasing away...?

Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: BE: Are we chasing away...?

Originally Posted by Del Boy
Thats fine then, just as long as you aren't Irish, thats the main thing as I was planning a discourse on potatoes...

You don't like the irish then?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:36 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
ah but but holding up the branch fooled you for a moment...you didn't see me right away

just thought I'd come in here and see what you lovely people are up to.....I didn't know then that mutiny was afoot! :scared:

Lol alright...enoughs enough.....how much do you want to delete that warning in the lounge ? money talks in the States, right?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:39 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Lol alright...enoughs enough.....how much do you want to delete that warning in the lounge ? money talks in the States, right?
a million million should do it , that and a bowl of mashed potatoes
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:40 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willmore
You don't like the irish then?
Oh no, nothing against the Irish at all....simply didn't want to run the risk of having my lack of technical "knowledge of potatoes" exposed...
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:41 am
Absinthe Minded

a million million should do it , that and a bowl of mashed potatoes
Australian $ ???? good, thats about fifty squid. take paypal ?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:42 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Willmore did you follow me in here? you really are too much
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh no, nothing against the Irish at all....simply didn't want to run the risk of having my lack of technical "knowledge of potatoes" exposed...
Only being half irish, I will be no threat to you I promise!

have fun with your raid - I look forward to reading it in the morning!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Willmore did you follow me in here? you really are too much
I t hought I was on your ignore list hon....if you look back through the messages I was here long before you....

Please don't flatter yourself that I would waste my time with someone like you

Good nite CA!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:43 am
Absinthe Minded

Only being half irish, I will be no threat to you I promise!

have fun with your raid - I look forward to reading it in the morning!

It looks like an invasion in reverse at the moment !!!! help!!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No I have to leave anyway! I have two small kids already,I don't need to take on an adult acting like a child!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:45 am
Absinthe Minded

No I have to leave anyway! I have two small kids already,I don't need to take on an adult acting like a child!
See you
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:50 am
Back Again

don't worry I'll be gentle..we're both expats only we moved to different continents......let me tell you something....after a while when it rains, you get homesick! you don't really believe it rains a lot in Britain until you leave
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:50 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

They're all going to sleep now, and then the worm turns
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:53 am
Back Again

Originally Posted by A dogs life
They're all going to sleep now, and then the worm turns
I'm getting sleeeeepy, very very sleeeeepy
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:55 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm getting sleeeeepy, very very sleeeeepy

Thats right. Put on Jay Leno, or Conan O'brien if its that late, curl up in bed. Nothing to see here...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.