Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

we`ve been here a month today!!

we`ve been here a month today!!

Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:37 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default we`ve been here a month today!!

yes you may have guessed by the title that we have been here for a month now.
have to say after the agg of getting set up in a rental,jack in school and findin meself a decent job(1st job was toss)we`ve settled in really quick.
no chance of putting me rose tints on cos i was straight back to work within a fortnight.
my thoughts on adelaide so far same shit less scumbags(which is what we wanted)
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:49 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: we`ve been here a month today!!

Originally Posted by wengerboy
have to say after the agg of getting set up in a rental,jack in school and findin meself a decent job(1st job was toss)we`ve settled in really quick.
no chance of putting me rose tints on cos i was straight back to work within a fortnight.

talk about hitting the ground running!!!!.... :scared:
we know somebody who went over last year, and he says its the best thing to do, get everything sorted asap, and you soon settle down.

is your rental and job okay now?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:02 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
talk about hitting the ground running!!!!.... :scared:
we know somebody who went over last year, and he says its the best thing to do, get everything sorted asap, and you soon settle down.

is your rental and job okay now?
rental`s ok but the jobs ace working for a pom with wicked sense of humour
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:06 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

All sounds good!

Best of luck with the new job.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

working for a pom with wicked sense of humour
he must be a chelsea supporter then
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:08 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
he must be a chelsea supporter then
why not every other glory hunter is
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

why not every other glory hunter is

boring boring boring
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

Hi,

We are moving to Adelaide at the beginning of next year. Is Seaford nice?

Thanks

Joanne & Stefan
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:31 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by shorty2south australia
Hi,

We are moving to Adelaide at the beginning of next year. Is Seaford nice?

Thanks

Joanne & Stefan
yeah we like it though we may be buying land a bit further south in aldinga! reason being it`s a bit cheaper and there`s not much land in seaford left at the mo until the next land release which will be seaford meadows though we do not know when this will happen.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah we like it though we may be buying land a bit further south in aldinga! reason being it`s a bit cheaper and there`s not much land in seaford left at the mo until the next land release which will be seaford meadows though we do not know when this will happen.
I think we nabbed the last block on Seaford Rise (with the exception of those next to the show homes). I've been told the next release will be in between 12/18 months.

Memory is fading as it's about 3 months since we were there - how much further south is Aldinga?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:03 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marco121068
I think we nabbed the last block on Seaford Rise (with the exception of those next to the show homes). I've been told the next release will be in between 12/18 months.

Memory is fading as it's about 3 months since we were there - how much further south is Aldinga?
sorry for being nosey, have you bought the land before moving to australia? or are you already there but a different part of the country?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
sorry for being nosey, have you bought the land before moving to australia? or are you already there but a different part of the country?
Went on a validation trip in June and came back having put an offer on the land. Totally against anything I'd ever thought of doing but hey - what the hell. Paid a $2,000 deposit about a month later and the balance was due today but the transfer docs I posted 10 days ago haven't bloody arrived yet!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:18 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

nice to hear from you wenger......how are the bubs adjusting to the climate?

stay smiley
sue
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

rental`s ok but the jobs ace working for a pom with wicked sense of humour
Sounds good WB.

So what you up to then Mr.Wenger ?
Did you get a job on the cars mate ?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:24 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by marco121068
Went on a validation trip in June and came back having put an offer on the land. Totally against anything I'd ever thought of doing but hey - what the hell. Paid a $2,000 deposit about a month later and the balance was due today but the transfer docs I posted 10 days ago haven't bloody arrived yet!
talk about organised!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.