Water Rebate

Old Mar 16th 2007, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all
Default Water Rebate

Hi everyone,

To those who are waiting - I applied for a washing machine rebate of $200 in November and have just received it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only took 4 months.

Heather
Old Mar 16th 2007, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Water Rebate

Originally Posted by smiths
Hi everyone,

To those who are waiting - I applied for a washing machine rebate of $200 in November and have just received it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only took 4 months.

Heather

Took me 4 weeks and I'm in WA (wait awhile)

seems QLD might get that tag now
Old Mar 16th 2007, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiths
Hi everyone,

Heather
Thanks for that. We applied for 2 shower head rebates and the washing machine rebate back in October. We have only just received the shower head rebate, which should have been $60 for the 2, but we only got $29.00. and were told that because our washing machine was not one of the models on their list, we would not get that. We phoned up and queried the shower head rebate with them, and they said that because we bought them before the scheme started we shouldn't have received anything, but that our washing machine was now one of the models for which a rebate applies, so we will get $200 less what we have already received. It makes me wonder if they know what they are doing?.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

This is new to me. What's the washing machine rebate all about?

Tracey
Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d

Tracey
I'll tell the Bloke - his mother said she would apply for ours as it was too difficult for me to do that was in January......
Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:40 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hunter
Took me 4 weeks and I'm in WA (wait awhile)

seems QLD might get that tag now
It's worse than Wait Awhile ........Qld still thinks Queen Victoria is on the English throne, its so far behind........
Old Mar 16th 2007, 10:09 am
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tracey.d

Tracey
Buy a water efficient front loader and the Queensland govt will give you some money back: washing_machines.pdf
Old Mar 16th 2007, 11:07 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by tin
Buy a water efficient front loader and the Queensland govt will give you some money back: washing_machines.pdf
....eventually
Old Mar 16th 2007, 11:22 am
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
....eventually
Yeah ours took about 4 months too

But it's Queensland time, if you can't beat them.....
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:15 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
....eventually
Maybe .....
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Maybe .....
I had 2x 2500 litre tanks fitted to our house and had them contected to 3 of our 4 toilets and the washing machine, for this we were intitled to $900 back. I applied for it and 2-3 weeks later the man came to inspect it. He said that because the plumber hadnt but this special filter on to the washing machine I couldnt get the rebate until it was done although I did get a nice sign to say alternative water in use with council logo on. I phone the plumber who couldnt get to us of a while which I was pretty pissed about. To get the rebate all we had to have was one toilet contected OR a washing machine. I phoned the council and told them that I wasnt happy and this was petty and that they were meant to be encouraging people. I then told them to either remove the washing machine from the approval form and just approve the toilets or I could disconnect the washing machine from the tank and waste 70 litres of town water every wash and I was in a family of 5. Phoned back next day to say approved and within 2 weeks had a nice chq in the post.

Jo
Old Mar 19th 2007, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
I had 2x 2500 litre tanks fitted to our house and had them contected to 3 of our 4 toilets and the washing machine, for this we were intitled to $900 back. I applied for it and 2-3 weeks later the man came to inspect it. He said that because the plumber hadnt but this special filter on to the washing machine I couldnt get the rebate until it was done although I did get a nice sign to say alternative water in use with council logo on. I phone the plumber who couldnt get to us of a while which I was pretty pissed about. To get the rebate all we had to have was one toilet contected OR a washing machine. I phoned the council and told them that I wasnt happy and this was petty and that they were meant to be encouraging people. I then told them to either remove the washing machine from the approval form and just approve the toilets or I could disconnect the washing machine from the tank and waste 70 litres of town water every wash and I was in a family of 5. Phoned back next day to say approved and within 2 weeks had a nice chq in the post.

Jo
I've been told it comes off your water bill here in VIC which means I won't get one for about 2 years. If this is indeed the case, 'd rather have the money upfront..
Old Mar 20th 2007, 1:08 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

My washing machine water rebate took 4 weeks in WA
Old Mar 20th 2007, 1:10 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Our water tank took about that amount of time.
Old May 30th 2007, 3:26 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by themerlin
Our water tank took about that amount of time.
Washing machine rebate came through today - so thats 5 months to process it this is in Brisbane, btw, and The Bloke has just told me that he had to phone them last week and shout before they did anything!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.