Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Watching Championship final in Melbourne

Watching Championship final in Melbourne

Old May 21st 2008, 4:07 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of
Default Watching Championship final in Melbourne

Hi all,
I posted this on the barbie but then thought it might be a good meet-up too
Does anyone fancy heading down to the Charles Dickens (or any other suitable place) on Saturday night to watch the mighty Hull City win promotion to the Premier League for the first time ever?
It will probably kick off around midnight.
Should be a historic occasion (as long as Bristol City don't ruin it ) and I have no-one to watch it with!!!!
So, any takers?
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future
Default Re: Watching Championship final in Melbourne

Where's the "Charles Dickens"?

Would love to see Hull do it, Best mate in UK a Tigers fan and been with him to the KC many a time, COME ON YOU TIGERS!!

Rob.
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Hi Rob,
The Charles Dickens is a 'British' pub in the city centre. It's off Collins Street between Swanston and Elizabeth (I think). I'm pretty sure it will be showing the game as it's on Fox.
The Charles Dickens is also the home of the BE Melbourne CBD meet-ups
So do you fancy it?
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Hi
If i'd known a bit eariler i would av defo been there, but now have plans in place, sorry. Hope they win though.

Rob