Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Watch out for this show.

Watch out for this show.

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Watch out for this show.

All Aussie Adventures. Comedy channel (thats no 5 on Austar)

It is so bad you simply must watch it. It stars Kel (Kath and Kim fame) as a Steve Irwin/Rex Hunt type. :scared:

Totally hilarious after a nice bottle of red or so and for some reason I kept thinking of our good mate Badgers.

This is OZ sendup at its worst

By the way its on Australia day about 10 episodes in a row for the really bored.
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:30 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Watch out for this show.

Originally posted by dotty

It is so bad you simply must watch it. It stars Kel (Kath and Kim fame) as a Steve Irwin/Rex Hunt type. :scared:

Totally hilarious after a nice bottle of red or so and for some reason I kept thinking of our good mate Badgers.

By the way its on Australia day about 10 episodes in a row for the really bored.
I think it's Bravo that shows it in the UK. It is a good piss take of those outdoors macho programmes.
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 8:40 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kick in the Coight
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 12:17 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: Watch out for this show.

Originally posted by dotty

I actually went out and bought the DVD Christmas before last (it was shown on free to air for a time) . I also bought it for Christmas for people back home.It only comes in region 4 - so if your relatives back home haven't got a multi player, don't buy it for them - stupid really to region the thing, it is the type of thing you'd send home for a present.

Have you seen the bit where he line dances - can't remember which series that was..

Anyway yes very funny, stupid but funny! (he's pom isn't he? The actor, can't remember his name, but it's the same bloke off "The panel"
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 12:24 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

It was on free to air before and definatley worth a watch. I am surprised his knackers are still intact.