Wat Is Da Sk8prk Scene Do Peeps Sk8

Wikiposts

Wat Is Da Sk8prk Scene Do Peeps Sk8

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:15 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Wat Is Da Sk8prk Scene Do Peeps Sk8

Originally Posted by jas_uk
"Dear Sirs and Madams.
I so humbly request that you may enhance my knowledge of the sport of skateboarding, particularly in the city of Perth. However, as I am able to travel widely all over the several thousand miles of Australia at the drop of a proverbial hat, anywhere in Australia will suffice. I may also mention that this point that skateboarding is the true essence of my being, along with rock and/or roll music.

My current automobile may prove financially incompatiable with my trip and new location, so I would also like to enquire regarding the price of the horseless carriage in Australia. I feel that I possess certain skills, namely those of the common or garden 'greaser' or automobile mechanic - naturally I had classes between Latin and afternoon tea. Hence, I may even be able to construct my own devilish scheme of transport with my own fair hands.

At this point I must leave you, however toodely pip and what what, many thanks old chap!"

So why didn't he just say that?

Now we understand

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:37 am
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
So why didn't he just say that?

Now we understand
I believe there is currently a slang culture emerging amongst the young people of today, im which it is more sociably acceptable to say 'wassup ma nigga, safe? u comin' ova 2 da crib lata, we're gna hit up some sk8's ' rather than the original 'Good afternoon, will you be attending my place of residence this evening for some light entertainment?' Kids these days when i was a boy we had to walk 25 miles to school with no shoes, even when the snow was 8 feet deep...

(im 21 not 55, in case anyone wonders )
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 12:33 pm
someone's had 'Alex'...

4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice4lex is just really nice

Originally Posted by the super happy fun guy
i kno people surf like mad and i intend to take it up bt im a diehard rocker and i live 4 sk8boardin whats da best sk8prks all ova oz perth mainly but anywere will do
whats da workshop scene lik cus if its 2 much 2 ship a car and 2 much 2 buy one ill build one im quite a mancanic
Being quite a mancanic isn't going to help you with the vocational English part of the assessment however.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 5:55 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jas_uk
"Dear Sirs and Madams.
I so humbly request that you may enhance my knowledge of the sport of skateboarding, particularly in the city of Perth. However, as I am able to travel widely all over the several thousand miles of Australia at the drop of a proverbial hat, anywhere in Australia will suffice. I may also mention that this point that skateboarding is the true essence of my being, along with rock and/or roll music.

My current automobile may prove financially incompatiable with my trip and new location, so I would also like to enquire regarding the price of the horseless carriage in Australia. I feel that I possess certain skills, namely those of the common or garden 'greaser' or automobile mechanic - naturally I had classes between Latin and afternoon tea. Hence, I may even be able to construct my own devilish scheme of transport with my own fair hands.

At this point I must leave you, however toodely pip and what what, many thanks old chap!"

PMSL!! Well done!

Siren
Old Mar 4th 2005, 3:57 am
family of 4

the raindodgers is an unknown quantity at this point

With regards to super fun loving guy!

We are his parent's!!!!!! Having just earlier debated his use of the English language and spelling. We discovered him on this site!! Haven't laughed so much in ages! Our sides hurt with creasing over. Aparently this is called fast talk.... Not quite sure how that works we must be getting old 46 and 37 repectively and feeling older by the day trying to keep up.

P.S. We too had to walk to school in the snow with no shoes while carrying a sack of coal to keep the school boiler going. Kids today don't know they're born.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 4:07 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
No. No idea. Can anyone translate?
LOL. I know I've been battering the Choc port tonight but had to open this post cos didnt understand the title at all. Glad to hear its not just my choc [port befuddled mind that caused this lack of understanding.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 4:22 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the OP? Does he/she (?) only come out at night?! Are we in for another dose this evening? There'll be a surge in the book shops for the latest modern languauges dictionary. Then again, maybe not!

Binbird (obviously out of touch!)
Old Mar 4th 2005, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Laurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really niceLaurie1st is just really nice

I thought this was a joke. Like an Ali G thing or something. I am still hoping that is the case.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 5:52 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by the raindodgers
With regards to super fun loving guy!

We are his parent's!!!!!! Having just earlier debated his use of the English language and spelling. We discovered him on this site!! Haven't laughed so much in ages! Our sides hurt with creasing over. Aparently this is called fast talk.... Not quite sure how that works we must be getting old 46 and 37 repectively and feeling older by the day trying to keep up.

P.S. We too had to walk to school in the snow with no shoes while carrying a sack of coal to keep the school boiler going. Kids today don't know they're born.
Erm, soz I koodnat unnerstan wot u woz sayinz so I ad 2 transl8 it 2 some JIVE:

"Wid regards t'supuh' fun lovin' dude! Right on! We is his parent's! Preach it loud, bruddah!! Preach it loud, bruddah!! Preach it loud, bruddah! Havin' plum earlia' debated his use uh de English language and spellin'. We discovered him on dis site! Preach it loud, bruddah! Gotsn't laughed so's much in ages! Right on! Our sides hurt wid creasin' over. Ah be baaad... Aparently dis be called fast rap.... Not quite sho' man how dat wo'ks we gots'ta be digtin' old 46 and 37 repectively and feelin' olda' by de day tryin' t'keep down. P.S. We too had t'walk t'farm in de snow wid no kickers while carryin' some sack uh coal t'keep de farm boila' goin'. Kids today duzn't know dey're bo'n. 'S coo', bro."

aaah, sat betta Hi wrinklies!
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:54 am
la la la la la errr... la

deadlygrape is an unknown quantity at this point

hey hey hey i think you must leave this guy alone he might have a mental problem or broke is hand in a terrible typing accident

P.S you only had to walk 25 miles with no shoes and a bag of coal, god i was smart and caught the bus and that was a steam engine
Old Mar 4th 2005, 8:58 am
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Well.. when we were kids.. we had to go down da mines and work 30 hrs per day.. get up and got out to our shoe box.. in the middle of the road..and we counted ourselves lucky...

Crickey youth of today.. Rick Astley.. Far to good for them.. !!!!!

Last edited by sloake; Mar 4th 2005 at 9:07 am.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 9:26 am
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sloake
Well.. when we were kids.. we had to go down da mines and work 30 hrs per day.. get up and got out to our shoe box.. in the middle of the road..and we counted ourselves lucky...

Crickey youth of today.. Rick Astley.. Far to good for them.. !!!!!
Lol, what have I started here...
Old Mar 5th 2005, 1:33 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sloake]Well.. when we were kids.. we had to go down da mines and work 30 hrs per day.. get up and got out to our shoe box.. in the middle of the road..and we counted ourselves lucky...QUOTE]

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.

D D
Old Mar 5th 2005, 1:39 am
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
[
You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.
D D
I call that Luxury.
Old Mar 5th 2005, 2:15 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MightBe
I call that Luxury.

D D

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.