Wikiposts

washing machine

Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: washing machine

Originally Posted by predator
Hi there we brought our hotpoint over 2 yrs ago just be mindful you cant get spare parts for hotpoint in Oz we need a part and had to get my family to send it from the UK.
oh good point!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 12:18 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sals
Is that where all the forks are too then
when we moved out of house 3 weeks ago we where down to 4 forks (we had about 20 knifes though) I was convinced when we cleared my teenage sons bedroom they would be there BUT no
No forks or odd socks found anywhere !!! very very bizarre more confusing than the meaning of life
It is pens in our house. When ever I go on a course I take several from the venue, I even bought a box of 20 and spread them around the house. A week later, I couldn't find a pen.... until getting ready to come to Aus the missus tidied out her handbags and dozens appeared:curse:
Old Jul 11th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
If you have room in the container then definitely bring it, they work fine here, just remember to secure the drum first. If your container is looking full then it is very easy to get front loaders here and they are not as expensive as people make out, 400 to 500 dollers here in backward Perth and i think you can get a money back scheme as they conserve water.. they are available in any good white goods shop.. if you do buy any here like any white goods never pay the asking price

As for the sock thing... often see odd socks lying in the street... like the odd shoes you always see .. any connection?

Cheers