Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Washing liquid dosing balls - Why not available here?! GRRR!

Washing liquid dosing balls - Why not available here?! GRRR!

Old Mar 15th 2010, 5:53 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Washing liquid dosing balls - Why not available here?! GRRR!

I haven't used one of these wee dosing balls:

http://www.aktivkemi.com/docs/mjfoto...ge1177.jpg.png

in ages as I've more recently been using this stuff:

http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatal...som_24pack.jpg

Up until today we've been using a toploader which came with the hirepack we were provided with, but today we took delivery of a new frontloader. So as the liquitabs aren't available in Oz (to my knowledge, correct me if I'm wrong) can anyone point me in the right direction to get a dosing ball, apart from getting someone to send it from the UK?!

Thanks,

Jen
Old Mar 15th 2010, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Daydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really niceDaydreamer123 is just really nice
Default Re: Washing liquid dosing balls - Why not available here?! GRRR!

I use an eco washing liquid and it comes with one of those little plastic ball things, so you can def get them here. I don't know if its only with the eco one I buy or with others, so keep an eye out next time you are in the supermarket.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Why not just use washing powder and put it in the tray?
Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:03 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daydreamer123
I use an eco washing liquid and it comes with one of those little plastic ball things, so you can def get them here. I don't know if its only with the eco one I buy or with others, so keep an eye out next time you are in the supermarket.
Great thanks!

I haven't used washing powder in years, just don't like it!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Why not just use washing powder and put it in the tray?
Some people are allergic to the powder - I know I can't use it for that reason, have to use liquid.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

oh Jen I loved the purple bold 2 in1

The smell of my clothes was just lovely.

Lynn xx
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:37 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by the4ofus
oh Jen I loved the purple bold 2 in1

The smell of my clothes was just lovely.

Lynn xx
I prefered the creamy or orangey coloured ones, have you found a nice washing up liquid here which smells great? If so, what's it called? Took delivery of our snazzy new frontloader today, it makes wee noises when u turn it on and off, we were both very impressed lololol
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I prefered the creamy or orangey coloured ones, have you found a nice washing up liquid here which smells great? If so, what's it called? Took delivery of our snazzy new frontloader today, it makes wee noises when u turn it on and off, we were both very impressed lololol
In short "NO"

You 2 are easily pleased!!!

We got our new bedroom furniture set up yesterday, we too were very impressed with that!! The bed is HUGE

Lynn xx
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:47 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by the4ofus
In short "NO"

You 2 are easily pleased!!!

We got our new bedroom furniture set up yesterday, we too were very impressed with that!! The bed is HUGE

Lynn xx
Can't wait to see our stuff arrive on Wed, WOO HOO!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Great thanks!

I haven't used washing powder in years, just don't like it!
Why don't you just put the liquid in the drawer, that is what I do and it works fine.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:46 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by northernbird
Why don't you just put the liquid in the drawer, that is what I do and it works fine.
I just like the wee balls, I'm weird lol
Old Mar 15th 2010, 10:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Won't hear any argument from me!

I can't believe there are two threads on washing powder. One of my major hates on BE is people fussing about sodding washing powder. Anyone would think Australians didn't know how to wash clothes before the Brits turned up.

Not having a go at you Jen. Like I said, one of my hates. Sorry I'll ignore this one like I have the other one.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 10:11 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe there are two threads on washing powder. One of my major hates on BE is people fussing about sodding washing powder. Anyone would think Australians didn't know how to wash clothes before the Brits turned up.

Not having a go at you Jen. Like I said, one of my hates. Sorry I'll ignore this one like I have the other one.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 10:11 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by moneypenny20

As they'd say in Norn Irn....'AHHHHHH SHUT UR GUB' LOL
Old Mar 15th 2010, 10:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

As they'd say in Norn Irn....'AHHHHHH SHUT UR GUB' LOL
ok

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.