Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Warning for the South East ...

Wikiposts

Warning for the South East ...

Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Warning for the South East ...

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Yea you do not get alot for your money do you in lovely Joondalup?

will you be flying the union jack off that front balcony on
"St Georges" day ??? lol

Last edited by hunter; Apr 16th 2003 at 3:47 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:48 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
I've heard that. Humour and sarcasm go right over their heads as well don't they? Won't put up with any bull myself but will give twice as good as I get. I hear enough load mouth crap from people here these days.

Humour is hard work its a very dull here, but they love tales of bad news from the UK or running it down makes their day .
The goldern rule is praise Australia to the roof , then bite the buggers head of if he not on side.

Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

muppetking is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by hunter
"St Georges" day ??? lol
Why? Would that be a bad thing?
Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:49 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

"St Georges" day ??? lol
Why should I buy it?

Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:54 pm
Banned

ahh the internet what a great tool for finding out what $325K
will buy you in Joondalup CBD hey PB

No value is there any more $299k to $319K same area.?
Attached Thumbnails Warning for the South East ...-home.jpg  

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 16th 2003 at 3:57 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Why should I buy it?

not unless you want to pay for it twice.
lol
busted
happy hour @ the OB tonight
Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:56 pm
Banned

not unless you want to pay for it twice.
lol
busted
happy hour @ the OB tonight
Well never remembered paying for it the first time , so see you at the OB be there at 5pm on the dot thats if the DTs have worn off.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 16th 2003 at 4:03 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Well never remembered paying for it the first time.

when the brain fails to remember thats the begining of the end.
will you take 300K for it. I'll need the extra 25K to clean the evil PB spirit from it.

lol

you can't hide
Old Apr 16th 2003, 4:13 pm
Banned

when the brain fails to remember thats the begining of the end.
will you take 300K for it. I'll need the extra 25K to clean the evil PB spirit from it.

lol

you can't hide
Hide from what , but will take your money is selling a home you do not own against the law here , bugger it send me an Email I will give bank details cash is better .
Ps how you will have enough left over for me drink tonight?

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 16th 2003 at 4:16 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 4:30 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

I hope you boys are big enough to find a diplomatic solution.

Feel a little guilty that I might have "stirred the possum" a bit too much. On the other hand it's your look out.

Extravagant language is well and fine when interspersed with a joke.

PB, SteveBannister, the fine art of fun bashing is to meet blow with a blow of equal strength, that way you get respect without making enemies. Too weak and you put yourself down. Too strong and you look afraid or beligerant.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 4:35 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania

Feel a little guilty that I might have "stirred the possum" a bit too much. On the other hand it's your look out.

PB, SteveBannister, the fine art of fun bashing is to meet blow with a blow of equal strength, that way you get respect without making enemies. Too weak and you put yourself down. Too strong and you look afraid or beligerant.
No worries old son big enough to look after myself , never come second yet .
Your views on fun bashing are not far from mine, but fight fire with fire never pull a punch.

Old Apr 16th 2003, 5:52 pm
Banned

Are you ill Pal or run low on friendly fire I must try awake you up from your slumber , I know its coming up to Easter but at lest fire a shot.

Old Apr 16th 2003, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Oh no not another OZ is perfect post.

Sydney is full of smog, known for it, especially for months on end in Bushfires. Brisbane naturally delightful with all that humidity joined with smoke from bushfires and development burnoffs. Sunny coast, lovely in sugar cane season it rains black ash, called black snow, which is the ash from the sugar cane burn offs.

No we dont have TB, we do have dengue fever, ross river fever and about eight othre viruses spread by mosquitoes.

England has problems, Australia has problems cant people see that by now.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 6:13 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Are you ill Pal or run low on friendly fire I must try awake you up from your slumber , I know its coming up to Easter but at lest fire a shot.

Your blows must have been as an air kiss not seen. I did notice a recent sensation akin to the cessation of being hit on the head with a feather.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 6:17 pm
Banned

Your blows must have been as an air kiss not seen. I did notice a recent sensation akin to the cessation of being hit on the head with a feather.

Nice to see you on form again just of down the bottle shop for the lads get a carton, must have a drink before we break up for Easter my round I am too much of a soft touch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.