Reload this Page >

Warning for the South East ...

Wikiposts

Warning for the South East ...

Old Apr 16th 2003, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Warning for the South East ...

Going have to get my gas mask out after hearing the U.K. Gov warning today about the SMOG and Pollution, urrr yuk ...

What's the air quality like in warm/hot and sunny OZ
Old Apr 16th 2003, 12:41 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warning for the South East ...

Originally posted by scoobydooathome
Going have to get my gas mask out after hearing the U.K. Gov warning today about the SMOG and Pollution, urrr yuk ...

What's the air quality like in warm/hot and sunny OZ
Winter in Perth is great the air is thick with wood burners and traffic pollution , summer can be fun the dead heads start bush fires plus controlled burn offs love the taste of burning bush makes the eyes run though.
Australia has some of the worst pollution causing cars in the developed world and would not sign the Kyoto agreement because they love pollution try the Rockingham area south of Perth with lovely white smoke and white powder covering the land.
Just drove though a smog this morning , sorry fog the sun will burn it off later .

http://www.mapcruzin.com/news/cc071001a.htm

PS warning from Perth

http://wa.greens.org.au/policy/economic/urbantransport

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 16th 2003 at 12:45 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 12:48 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Winter in Perth is great the air is thick with wood burners and traffic pollution , summer can be fun the dead heads start bush fires plus controlled burn offs love the taste of burning bush makes the eyes run though.
Australia has some of the worst pollution causing cars in the developed world and would not sign the Kyoto agreement because they love pollution try the Rockingham area south of Perth with lovely white smoke and white powder covering the land.
Just drove though a smog this morning , sorry fog the sun will burn it off later .

http://www.mapcruzin.com/news/cc071001a.htm

The choices are really getting tougher now. Do I choke on the smog in Australia, or do I catch TB in the UK which has been kindly re-introduced by the immigrants and assylum-seekers spitting in our streets?
Old Apr 16th 2003, 1:15 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
The choices are really getting tougher now. Do I choke on the smog in Australia, or do I catch TB in the UK which has been kindly re-introduced by the immigrants and assylum-seekers spitting in our streets?
Lifes a bugger is it not know any refugees ? loads in Australia too excepted around 600,000 upto the last count , but the main fear right now is SARS here and the UK but you have as much chance of getting that as TB.
I would watch out for the legal drug pushers here (doctors) , get kids on to an breakable habbit early in life.

http://www.thewest.com.au/20030417/n...-sto95231.html

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 16th 2003 at 1:49 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 1:28 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Lifes a bugger is it not know any refugees ? loads in Australia too excepted around 600,000 upto the last count , but the main fear right now is SARS here are the UK but you have as much chance of getting that as TB.
I would watch out for the legal drug pushers here (doctors) , get kids on to an breakable habbit early in life.

http://www.thewest.com.au/20030417/n...-sto95231.html

Seven recorded cases of SARS in the UK so far and my Uncle caught TB two years ago. The chances of catching both seem to be getting higher lately.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 1:57 pm
Banned

Seven recorded cases of SARS in the UK so far and my Uncle caught TB two years ago. The chances of catching both seem to be getting higher lately.
If truth was told Hepatitis B and other forms of it is a problem right now in any country , the rule of thumb is when your lucks out God will crap on you.
My wife picked up a form of Hepatitis in Bali years ago , took ages to shake it off thank god she did not become a carrier or her chances of getting another job in nursing would be nil.

http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4115.htm

http://www.hepfi.org/
Old Apr 16th 2003, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

BCBOY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey you could be in Toronto...two hundred cases (of SARS) and counting, twelve deaths, fears of 'community infection' (or some such thing). Enough to give you the willies!
Old Apr 16th 2003, 2:06 pm
I Know What's Going On!

If truth was told Hepatitis B and other forms of it is a problem right now in any country , the rule of thumb is when your lucks out God will crap on you.
My wife picked up a form of Hepatitis in Bali years ago , took ages to shake it off thank god she did not become a carrier or her chances of getting another job in nursing would be nil.

http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4115.htm

http://www.hepfi.org/
I agree with you. You're pretty quick typing those links in as well. What job are you in? Email me if you don't want others knowing your business. I appreciate your balanced opinions.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 2:28 pm
Banned

I agree with you. You're pretty quick typing those links in as well. What job are you in? Email me if you don't want others knowing your business. I appreciate your balanced opinions.
Have to a bit careful but what I can say is I work for an R&D company in Perth in Engineering , very quiet right now seen better days .
I use this site to fill in time , the worse thing any company can do is give employees the right to use the internet a bigger waste of time as yet to be invented.
As strange as it may seem to most I try to add a balance its easy to get carried away with immigration and hope of a better life but to be honest nowheres prefect or without problems.

Old Apr 16th 2003, 2:38 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Have to a bit careful but what I can say is I work for an R&D company in Perth in Engineering , very quiet right now seen better days .
I use this site to fill in time , the worse thing any company can do is give employees the right to use the internet a bigger waste of time as yet to be invented.
As strange as it may seem to most I try to add a balance its easy to get carried away with immigration and hope of a better life but to be honest nowheres prefect or without problems.

Couldn't agree with you more. There's nothing wrong with reaching for the stars as long as you keep your feet on the ground. Didn't want to pry, but the reason I asked about your job was that you are quick with supplying links and addresses. I didn't know if you had already done a lot of research of just had time on your hands to do a quick 'search and copy'.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 2:45 pm
Banned

Couldn't agree with you more. There's nothing wrong with reaching for the stars as long as you keep your feet on the ground. Didn't want to pry, but the reason I asked about your job was that you are quick with supplying links and addresses. I didn't know if you had already done a lot of research of just had time on your hands to do a quick 'search and copy'.
I soak in useless information have done okay at quiz nights at social do's here , and yes I search and copy easy and fast if you have an idea what you need .
The main thing we get unlimited internet time is for research but we kids will play .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 16th 2003 at 3:23 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 2:50 pm
I Know What's Going On!

I soak in useless information have done okay at quiz nights at social do's here , and yes I search and copy easy and fast if you have an idea what you need .
The main thing we get unlimited internet time is for research but we kids will play .

Aah, research.....what a good excuse!
Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:21 pm
Banned

Aah, research.....what a good excuse!
The Aussies love bull its a mini America here , just breath deep walk the walk and talk the talk plus smile and you can get away with anything.
If that fails abuse the crap out of them thats plan two , they cannot take back chat they do not think quick enough to bark back.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Apr 16th 2003 at 3:26 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:42 pm
Banned

Originally posted by hunter
ahh the internet what a great tool for finding out what $325K
will buy you in Joondalup CBD hey PB
Yea you do not get alot for your money do you in lovely Joondalup?

Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:44 pm
I Know What's Going On!

The Aussies love bull its a mini America here , just breath deep walk the walk and talk the talk plus smile and you can get away with anything.
If that fails abuse the crap out of them thats plan two , they cannot take back chat they do not think quick enough to bark back.

I've heard that. Humour and sarcasm go right over their heads as well don't they? Won't put up with any bull myself but will give twice as good as I get. I hear enough load mouth crap from people here these days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.