Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

warning: light hearted and slightly irreverent post alert!

warning: light hearted and slightly irreverent post alert!

Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Talking warning: light hearted and slightly irreverent post alert!

Wow...no wonder everyone is fleeing the UK....just look at what terrible news has befallen the UK now!! My husband is from Wakefield and he is understandably distraught at this level of behaviour and has vowed never to set foot in Wakefield again until more respect has been shown to the monarchy. As we speak he is walking around hanging his head in shame.

teenagers arrested for bursting balloons!

I can't believe this even made the news!!! LMAO!!! the Beeb must have been hard up for news!!

Happy Easter everyone!

love sophia xx
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:16 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: warning: light hearted and slightly irreverent post alert!

Originally Posted by sophia
Wow...no wonder everyone is fleeing the UK....just look at what terrible news has befallen the UK now!! My husband is from Wakefield and he is understandably distraught at this level of behaviour and has vowed never to set foot in Wakefield again until more respect has been shown to the monarchy. As we speak he is walking around hanging his head in shame.

teenagers arrested for bursting balloons!

I can't believe this even made the news!!! LMAO!!! the Beeb must have been hard up for news!!

Happy Easter everyone!

love sophia xx
Unbelievable anti-social behaviour. Lock em up for life in chains and doing hard labour and feed them a diet of gruel and stale bread and water. They'll never ever burst another balloon ever again after that lot. Well and truly will have learnt their lesson by then!
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:24 am
Badge

Originally Posted by kiwichild
. Lock em up for life in chains
!!!!

"And if nothing else, it will teach them respect...

....terrific race, the Poms, terrific race..."

Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:29 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

I don't think it was wrong to arrest them !

Have you not heard of the zero tolerance approach/theory ? It is these people that do these petty crimes that go on to do more serious crimes. These people need to be taught respect. They will then respect all aspects of society and we will have a better society.

These are the same people who probably see nothing wrong with dropping litter or doing a bit of gaffiti etc etc.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY

Have you not heard of the zero tolerance approach/theory ? It is these people that do these petty crimes that go on to do more serious crimes. These people need to be taught respect. They will then respect all aspects of society and we will have a better society.

These are the same people who probably see nothing wrong with dropping litter or doing a bit of gaffiti etc etc.
It does get worse, the same website also had the headline
"City mounts purge on fly posters"
Cant they just point the flies in the desired direction and let them go?
When do they stick the stamp on them?
Would the little things get squished when they went through the automatic sorting machines?
And what is the accepted medicine for purges nowadays?
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:24 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAY

Since when has bursting/popping a balloon been a misdemeanour in the UK?

Maybe liitering the ballon parts afterwards might be.

Zero tolerance is about apprehending petty crime to prevent it worsening, and about developing community attitudes of respect. Seems to me these boys were just having a bit of innocent teenage fun. Get a life for chrissakes.

If they scraped your car with a coin, then you'd have a point to make for sure.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:39 am
BAY
BE Enthusiast

BAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to beholdBAY is a splendid one to behold

Since when has bursting/popping a balloon been a misdemeanour in the UK?

Maybe liitering the ballon parts afterwards might be.

Zero tolerance is about apprehending petty crime to prevent it worsening, and about developing community attitudes of respect. Seems to me these boys were just having a bit of innocent teenage fun. Get a life for chrissakes.

If they scraped your car with a coin, then you'd have a point to make for sure.
These balloons weren't their's to burst. This was petty crime
So if you have a party or have , say, Christmas decorations hanging outside your house you'd be fair game to have them damaged all in the name of a bit of fun !!! This is typical of anti-social behaviour and people like you who have such woolly liberal views encourage anti social behaviour
You have to teach these people respect.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by BAY
These balloons weren't their's to burst. This was petty crime
So if you have a party or have , say, Christmas decorations hanging outside your house you'd be fair game to have them damaged all in the name of a bit of fun !!! This is typical of anti-social behaviour and people like you who have such woolly liberal views encourage anti social behaviour
You have to teach these people respect.
You ever have a childhod? adolescence? we used to raid fruit trees in the neighbourhood in summer. Never took a lot, just enough for a good snack. Technically it was theft, but to us it was harmless fun many kids got up to. We didn't have oodles of money then, we rode our bikes all over and had a couple of cokes and went to the cinema on a Saturday.And most of us who took part in the "fruit-raiding" never went on to become bigtime or smalltime crims.
And back to the point: these weren't private decorations at someones house, they were public ones that were up fro a few hours then would have been dumped most likely
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

OMG....please tell me this guy is joking? He's not for real is he????

I'd better not say what I got up to during my childhood then, he'd have me locked up for life!!! LMAO!!

love sophia xx
Old Mar 26th 2005, 9:59 am
Banned

OMG....please tell me this guy is joking? He's not for real is he????

I'd better not say what I got up to during my childhood then, he'd have me locked up for life!!! LMAO!!

love sophia xx
LOL. I know Sophia lets just have compulsory live in bootcamp/schooling from age 12 - 18 or if need be from age 6 - 18. That'll rob them of their childhood and teach em manners and respect. oh and develop a few psychopaths and neurotics along the way. Just what we need ay?
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

LOL. I know Sophia lets just have compulsory live in bootcamp/schooling from age 12 - 18 or if need be from age 6 - 18. That'll rob them of their childhood and teach em manners and respect. oh and develop a few psychopaths and neurotics along the way. Just what we need ay?
exactly....national service for all children from age 5-18....that should teach them some manners!!! WOW...popping some balloons....those EVIL children!!! <shakes head in wonder and disbelief>

Better go....I'm about to teach my 5 year old the meaning of life....corporal mortification for an hour each day should do it!!

love sophia xxx
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:12 am
Banned

exactly....national service for all children from age 5-18....that should teach them some manners!!! WOW...popping some balloons....those EVIL children!!! <shakes head in wonder and disbelief>

Better go....I'm about to teach my 5 year old the meaning of life....corporal mortification for an hour each day should do it!!

love sophia xxx
LOL. And remember to punish her/him good if they don't make their bed each day (symmetrical sheet folding of course), feed and exercise any pets, check the letterbox, and generally maintain a "be seen and not heard status"
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:16 am
Banned

love sophia xxx
sent you some karma. Think you deserve it hon.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Put them up against a wall................

I have it on good authority that queenie farts louder than a balloon being burst.

Many PoMS don't acknowledge that queenie sits on the dunnie has a shite and farts at the same time.

"My queenie shite and fart??? Never!!!"

Put them all up against a wall...............

I thankyou
Old Mar 26th 2005, 11:30 am
Banned

Default Re: Put them up against a wall................

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I have it on good authority that queenie farts louder than a balloon being burst.

Many PoMS don't acknowledge that queenie sits on the dunnie has a shite and farts at the same time.

"My queenie shite and fart??? Never!!!"

Put them all up against a wall...............

I thankyou
LOL Have some karma Nice Guy: I'm feeling generous tonight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.