Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

warning: light hearted and slightly irreverent post alert!

warning: light hearted and slightly irreverent post alert!

Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma time........

Oh those were the days…………I remember when myself and the to be Mrs Nice Guy were wandering around Europe on a train. We were loaded with some rather nice Italian wine in a carriage that we had completely to ourselves.

Train journeys can be a little bit boring (apologies to all you train spotters out there….!) so we decided to liven up the journey and perhaps make one or two people’s days. At each border point and at each departure from all the major and some minor railway stations we mooned.

So if perhaps you were one of the people who was travelling Europe 30 years ago and at a border you noticed two people in a train mooning………..you can now put your mind at rest is was me and the current Mrs Nice Guy.

Happy Easter Monday to you all and in case you have not received it I am going to dish out some karma.

Queenie does it with coins, I do it better with karma!

I thankyou
Old Mar 27th 2005, 10:15 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: warning: light hearted and slightly irreverent post alert!

Bloody Hermoes up North,is that the best they've got.
Mrs BB went to the same school as that Marcus Sarjeant geezer who popped a starting pistol at her Maj.
Gawd bless her.
Should have been strung up by his Albert Halls in the tower in my opinion.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2516713.stm

BB-waving the flag for Chuck and Cammo
Old Mar 29th 2005, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Theres always 2 sides to every tale.

But its interesting to see everyone leaping to the defense of the little abusive kids we have in society today. Then we all wonder, why has society gone down the pan. Kids stealing cars, vandalising houses, happily swearing at seniors in public and mugging them.

Yet if its 'our' kids. Oh, thats different, give him some leeway, hes a bit naughty/special but...

sigh,

JTL
This deserves Karma, but it says I've given you too much lately so I'll have to wait - look out for it.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G'Day
This deserves Karma, but it says I've given you too much lately so I'll have to wait - look out for it.
Well there is the defiintion of irony. You've given me too much karma?

Abuse maybe, Karma ... no

Cheers,
JTL

Last edited by JackTheLad; Mar 29th 2005 at 12:28 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Well there is the defiintion of irony. You've given me too much karma?

Abuse maybe, Karma ... no

Cheers,
JTL
Ah JTL and you give as good as you get, but not nearly as good as the very feisty Mrs. JTL. I really take my hat off to the lady All I know is that I give karma when I think something was good & this was good - whatever you called me in a different post doesn't matter - if you're right, you're right. So is that irony or honesty?

Unfortunately it keeps saying I have to spead it around a bit before I can give it to you again, so there you go...