Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Warning females on Sunshine Coast

Warning females on Sunshine Coast

Old Jul 30th 2006, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Warning females on Sunshine Coast

Serious warning. I was going to do some yoga this morning at Peregian Beach. SO glad hubby convinced me to not too. A 23 yr old woman was seriously sexually assaulted at 9.15am on beach near Stumers Creek. The man had been hiding in bushes in the sand dunes. He attacked in daylight and within 150ft of other walkers. Whilst other walkers comforted her, and called police the man calmly walked towards Coolum. He still hasn't been found.
Old Jul 30th 2006, 10:44 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warning females on Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by glittababe
Serious warning. I was going to do some yoga this morning at Peregian Beach. SO glad hubby convinced me to not too. A 23 yr old woman was seriously sexually assaulted at 9.15am on beach near Stumers Creek. The man had been hiding in bushes in the sand dunes. He attacked in daylight and within 150ft of other walkers. Whilst other walkers comforted her, and called police the man calmly walked towards Coolum. He still hasn't been found.
Bloody hell thats awful - poor girl
Old Jul 30th 2006, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

PegLeg is a jewel in the roughPegLeg is a jewel in the roughPegLeg is a jewel in the roughPegLeg is a jewel in the roughPegLeg is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by glittababe
Thanks soooo much for telling everyone about this Annie! The TV news here doesn't tell us any of the bad stuff that goes on here and I think if you rely on the TV for news you wouldn't find out about this kind of thing at all.

No more walks on the beach for us then - until the weirdo is found...whenever that may be...
Old Jul 30th 2006, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PegLeg
Thanks soooo much for telling everyone about this Annie! The TV news here doesn't tell us any of the bad stuff that goes on here and I think if you rely on the TV for news you wouldn't find out about this kind of thing at all.

No more walks on the beach for us then - until the weirdo is found...whenever that may be...
Mark's said he'll walk with us (the Bodyguard)!!! Do you think that'll spoil our chats? Maybe he can walk 10ft behind? Good luck at work tomorrow. I've just finished watching Dermot O'leary BBLB!!! Mark's downloaded it for me as I'm having withdrawal symptoms (plus can't watch Big Bro here, it annoys me)!

Poor girl, freedom's gone for sure