Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Warner to Amberley Directions

Warner to Amberley Directions

Old Apr 20th 2006, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

greggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of lightgreggsy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Warner to Amberley Directions

I have a job interiew at amberley air force base when we arrive in a couple of weeks. As i will be staying with my sister in Warner (Northern suburbs) to start with can anyone tell me the best route to get there, if i go by motorway will it be busier than back roads. Would be gratefull of any help. Thanks

Mark
Old Apr 20th 2006, 7:47 pm
Just Joined

tony61 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Warner to Amberley Directions

Originally Posted by greggsy
I have a job interiew at amberley air force base when we arrive in a couple of weeks. As i will be staying with my sister in Warner (Northern suburbs) to start with can anyone tell me the best route to get there, if i go by motorway will it be busier than back roads. Would be gratefull of any help. Thanks

Mark
From memory, Gympie Road's not too bad, but avoid the Story Bridge and Ipswich Rd. Better off going on the new freeway which brings you out on Milton Rd or Coronation Drive (your choice), follow signs for Western Fwy and Centenary Hwy, bringing you out on Ipswich Rd in the south west subs. Think you then go down the Cunningham Hwy for a few k's, and Amberley should be signposted. Depending on time of day should take no longer than 1.5 hours, probably less but for an interview... Your sister probably has a refidex (map) which should help!! Good luck with the interview!!
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warner to Amberley Directions

There is a map system on www.whereis.com,au where you can enter the addresses and it should give you directions, that way you can print the map out in advance.