Warm Flat Beer

Old Apr 28th 2006, 4:16 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warm Flat Beer

Originally Posted by dracupg
Bottled not ideal I know, but this bunch get some good imported beers.

http://www.internationalbeershop.com.au/
I'm a member, it's on my way home from work!
Old Apr 28th 2006, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Where have you been hiding for the last 3 years.
Kind of lost interest for a while. Didn’t seem to be enough Expats on the board for interesting non-migration type discussions. Surprised my account hasn't expired!

I pop in every so often to check on any dodgy activities though.

Swannies off to a poor start this season. Mind you, the bombers aren’t doing much better
Old Apr 28th 2006, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by renth
Pick me up some Deuchars IPA please
Old Apr 28th 2006, 4:39 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Kind of lost interest for a while. Didn’t seem to be enough Expats on the board for interesting non-migration type discussions. Surprised my account hasn't expired!

I pop in every so often to check on any dodgy activities though.

Swannies off to a poor start this season. Mind you, the bombers aren’t doing much better
I went to the first game of the season & thought Ohhh exceexcellentbeat the reigning premiers should be in for a good season.
Now everyones beating Sydney & we haven't won another game.

Good to see you again though Gordon.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 6:19 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Have you tried Sticklers Best Bitter yet? from Matilda Bay its part of their Brewers Reserve Range
Only available in the Queens in Highgate or the Brass Monkey, they are running it through two different systems to see what the prefered is,
At the Queens its through a hand drawn pump and isnt chilled on the way to the bar , at the Brass its poured through a normal tap...
The Queens version is way better but apparantly the cost involved in the hand pumps is way higher...

I think there onto a winner with it.
Old Apr 28th 2006, 6:49 am
A modern day warrior

Tom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute

If you are in Sydney try this palce in Leichardt www.amatos.com.au
Old Apr 28th 2006, 7:22 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Mind you, the bombers aren’t doing much better
Yes, tell me about it. It's a long time since September 2000...
Old Apr 28th 2006, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
best beer in Aust IMHO ....http://www.coopers.com.au/
enjoy........................ mm

I'm pleased to let you know that there is now a fair dinkum competitor, with as big a range if not better. Still a bit expensive though.

How long before the big breweries come in and buy out Coopers dammit, apparently there have been a few enquries, and things never seem the same after a takeover.

Give one of the following a burl...

Gippsland gold and Moonshine worth Mentioning.

http://www.grand-ridge.com.au/grand_ridge.asp
Old Apr 28th 2006, 9:59 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I'm pleased to let you know that there is now a fair dinkum competitor, with as big a range if not better. Still a bit expensive though.

How long before the big breweries come in and buy out Coopers dammit, apparently there have been a few enquries, and things never seem the same after a takeover.

Give one of the following a burl...

Gippsland gold and Moonshine worth Mentioning.

http://www.grand-ridge.com.au/grand_ridge.asp
You trying to cause a Civil war. .............mm