Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted to say Hi

Wikiposts

Wanted to say Hi

Old May 15th 2005, 9:51 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: Wanted to say Hi

Just wanted to hello and welcome,
good luck with your meds and your visa

Carole
Old May 15th 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THE THOMSONS
Just new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. Have found this site pretty useful so far. Hubbie and I are in the process of a 136 skills visa and have meds on 23/05 for ourselves and two children, fingers crossed.
Suzanne
Welcome to the house of fun Enjoy the ride and dont look back!

This is bad - I'm getting addicted to this site - one in the family is enough
Old May 15th 2005, 4:12 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
This is bad - I'm getting addicted to this site - one in the family is enough
Sounds like you need a break

Old May 15th 2005, 4:24 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

That's worthy of a full-scale :scared: ( ).

Welcome to the forum!

GG

Originally Posted by fraser
They'll be fine I'll be there
Old May 15th 2005, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I'm new to the site as well and have to agree it is very addictive. I think I've found it at a bad time as I'm in my final weeks of a degree and final exam coming up. Having to seriously restrain myself and only log in when I've done some study for the day. All while anxiously checking my email in the hope of hearing from DIMIA about my visa application. I'm virtually chained to the computer!
Old May 15th 2005, 7:08 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I'm literally chained to mine. Bloody desk-jockey jobs.

Welcome!

Originally Posted by kitty4
Hi
I'm new to the site as well and have to agree it is very addictive. I think I've found it at a bad time as I'm in my final weeks of a degree and final exam coming up. Having to seriously restrain myself and only log in when I've done some study for the day. All while anxiously checking my email in the hope of hearing from DIMIA about my visa application. I'm virtually chained to the computer!
Old May 15th 2005, 7:11 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
That's worthy of a full-scale :scared: ( ).

Welcome to the forum!

GG
Old May 15th 2005, 7:14 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Och, you know I'm only teasing. I've been nice to you today.

Old May 15th 2005, 7:15 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Och, you know I'm only teasing. I've been nice to you today.
I've noticed thankyou
Old May 15th 2005, 7:16 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

You're welcome.

I've noticed thankyou
Old May 15th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Hi Kitty,
Yup it should have a warning attached. When I first came along I wonderd how the hell everyone managed to have thousands of posts...
Where in Oz are you thinking of heading?
Old May 15th 2005, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

If visa granted, will move to sunshine coast QLD, have friends there as we lived there for 3 years on a student visa (finishing current degree through Oz uni via internet - well I hope to finish it if I can stop surfing this site and get some work done!!). Have a holiday there planned for Sept this year, really hoping for a visa decision before that so it could be a validation trip.

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Hi Kitty,
Yup it should have a warning attached. When I first came along I wonderd how the hell everyone managed to have thousands of posts...
Where in Oz are you thinking of heading?
Old May 15th 2005, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Hi
Hi kitty4, good luck with the finals...I know if this forum had existed when I was doing my finals I'd have struggled to stay away from it!! Depending on where you end up in QLD, maybe you'll be able to make it to a brisbane girls drinking night
Old May 15th 2005, 8:20 pm
Sand, sea and serenity

Milo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the rough

Welcome! Welcome! to the Thompsons and Kitty4

Adictive is the word! Just can't stop looking in to see what's going on.
But you do get some great advice from those already here.

Marie
Old May 16th 2005, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by THE THOMSONS
Just new to the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. Have found this site pretty useful so far. Hubbie and I are in the process of a 136 skills visa and have meds on 23/05 for ourselves and two children, fingers crossed.
Suzanne
Hi Suzanne, welcome to expats, best of luck with visas and meds,and hope all goes well

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.