Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted: New career that's quick to qualify and pays good!

Wikiposts

Wanted: New career that's quick to qualify and pays good!

Old Aug 13th 2003, 6:57 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dotty
Lawnmowing. $45 bucks an hour outlay $500 for a mower, brain required Zero.

Burbs type people mow twice a week in summer, get right off on their lawns. Mow, water mow water admire mow water. Becomes their life.

Summers coming fill the air with sounds of mowers.
My old man said more or less the same thing when he recieved his quote for keeping the grass down on his building plot. He was so enraged he's been pricing up ride-ons ready to make a killing when he get's back. I'm getting worried he's talking of employing my 11 yr old for the price of an ice cream and contracting him out to the neighbours.:scared:
Old Aug 13th 2003, 9:06 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by cresta57
My old man said more or less the same thing when he recieved his quote for keeping the grass down on his building plot. He was so enraged he's been pricing up ride-ons ready to make a killing when he get's back. I'm getting worried he's talking of employing my 11 yr old for the price of an ice cream and contracting him out to the neighbours.:scared:
Sounds like good business sense to me.