Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wanted down under your thoughts on the perth show etc

wanted down under your thoughts on the perth show etc

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

markandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant futuremarkandgill has a brilliant future
Default Re: wanted down under your thoughts on the perth show etc

Have just fiinished watching Wanted Down Under,

First of all why do they always send the people to the same places! You would think they would chat to the family first and try and get a bit of an idea what they are looking for, maybe it is just but why do they always go to the major cities, there are loads more places to go!

The family today annoyed me a bit, she didnt seam to know what she wanted and what was the husband going to work as - a DJ?

As for showing them a house at $1,000,000??? Why do they do that when it is way out of someones price range - if they did that to me it would just make me depressed, What I can remember the last series was better, or maybe it is just after being to OZ you realise there is more to it than what they show on the programme!

Gill
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:18 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystal23
Does anyone know which suburb the family chose to stay?
They stayed in Currambine. The 3 houses they were shown to buy were in Quinns, Maylands and Attwell. They just had to say whether they preferred their home in the UK or one of the homes they were shown in Perth. They chose Perth for housing.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:19 pm
Banned

Major Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant futureMajor Edmund Lockyer has a brilliant future

tv is supposed to be provactive, a bit like the skeggs, a few years ago, phaw mandy skegg.

the couple today to me appeared to have woke up one morning and say lets apply to the show, or maybe they knew someone who would get them the trip as a freebie.

Id like to have seen someone who has real drive and character do these shows, speak as they see etc, unfortuntately the family were London homebirds, I dont think anywhere in Australia was for them.

Sorry just my opionion.