Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted Down Under starts again...

Wanted Down Under starts again...

Old Feb 20th 2011, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

mavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wanted Down Under starts again...

Originally Posted by mattbenecci
Thats a shame. We have it on TV here. BBC1 i player - watching it now :-)

Take care

Simon
How strange! I can play every other episode besides yours...any chance you can post the link? Maybe that would work?
Old Feb 21st 2011, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

mattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to allmattbenecci is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mavine1
How strange! I can play every other episode besides yours...any chance you can post the link? Maybe that would work?
Hi

Have contacted the BBC who say that they will fix it! Half of our friends and family have not seen it yet. We have the official CD sent to us by the Beeb, but that is all!

Hopefully it will be on i player at some point today.

Take care

Simon
Old Feb 21st 2011, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

mavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud of

Hi

Have contacted the BBC who say that they will fix it! Half of our friends and family have not seen it yet. We have the official CD sent to us by the Beeb, but that is all!

Take care

Simon
Thanx Simon! Look forward to seeing it!
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in Redmond, Washington, returning to Sydney 2013!!
SamG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by louie
The answer appears to be this Friday (18th February) given that something else is on at 9.15am on BBC1 on Monday.

And Phil's last episode appears to be next Friday (25th February) as far as I can see.

Which is a great relief, 'cos I think WDU is pretty dreadful (yet I can't tear myself away, just in case something interesting happens.... daft, isn't it!!).
It seems that there's a series showing on bbc2 at 3pm - probably a repeat (I haven't caught up with any of the shows yet) but if you're looking for a WDU fix......
Old Feb 27th 2011, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Take care

Simon
what a shame they didn't fix it (I checked every day) and now they have taken it off. Looks like we won't get to see it. Thanks for trying though!